ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC: Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser
Just Passin' By 10:13 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he asked Bolton to resign after he "disagreed with many of his suggestions."

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump said on Twitter....
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...olton-n1051986
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:07 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Maybe so, but Bolton has made it clear that when the President makes a decision, he supports it even if it's not his personal preference. So it's not clear what Bolton's personal position on Venezuala is.
Bolton has even been at odds with Pompass too. So it has to have been pretty bad if that was the case.

Also others in the administration were concerned about Bolton. Remember Bolton was a recess appt to the UN under Bush and when time came to confirm him, he couldn't even get confirmed because there was too much concern about him.

Even Trump would joke about Bolton saying he'd prefer to bomb every country he doesn't like.

That you'd say Bolton's position of Venezuela is unclear is beyond bizarre. Trump has already complained how there were people in his admin, who said taking down Venezuela would be easy—when it did not turn out that way. Ya' know another "cake walk" promise. Trump was angry over that. That had to include Bolton, who iirc, brought Eliot Abrams in.

I mean come on pat, take your head outta' the sand, it's the same pattern as we saw on Iraq where Bolton was one of the chief architects.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:10 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bolton has even been at odds with Pompass too. So it has to have been pretty bad if that was the case.

Also others in the administration were concerned about Bolton. Remember Bolton was a recess appt to the UN under Bush and when time came to confirm him, he couldn't even get confirmed because there was too much concern about him.

Even Trump would joke about Bolton saying he'd prefer to bomb every country he doesn't like.

That you'd say Bolton's position of Venezuela is unclear is beyond bizarre. Trump has already complained how there were people in his admin, who said taking down Venezuela would be easy—when it did not turn out that way. Ya' know another "cake walk" promise. Trump was angry over that. That had to include Bolton, who iirc, brought Eliot Abrams in.

I mean come on pat, take your head outta' the sand, it's the same pattern as we saw on Iraq where Bolton was one of the chief architects.
All we really know is that the policies implemented under Bolton were Trump policies. Bolton may or may not have agreed with them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:12 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I thought you were a Trump fan.
He sucks but hes not as bad as the Democrats and hes had the best foreign policy out of any president in my lifetime
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:15 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
All we really know is that the policies implemented under Bolton were Trump policies. Bolton may or may not have agreed with them.
Nope. Not entirely. Bolton was doing things to sabotage some of Trump's efforts including on NK. I've read about it consistently. I've posted for months here, that Bolton was on his way out because of it. Bolton was dismayed and frustrated Trump would not be more aggressive with Iran. In particular, backing off of retaliation over that drone incident. Bolton did not like that—at all.

Then there's the matter of being fed false intel or information. Afterall, Dan Coats was fired for the reason—giving Trump false intel.

Remember, Bolton admitted that he felt okay with lying if it was needed.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:00 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He sucks but hes not as bad as the Democrats and hes had the best foreign policy out of any president in my lifetime
What do you think of TRUMP'S relationship with ISRAEL and it being reported yesterday by POLITICO that ISRAEL is being accused of planting spy devices at TRUMP'S White House? Is that any way to treat a friend? After all TRUMP has done for ISRAEL? :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:15 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
What do you think of TRUMP'S relationship with ISRAEL and it being reported yesterday by POLITICO that ISRAEL is being accused of planting spy devices at TRUMP'S White House? Is that any way to treat a friend? After all TRUMP has done for ISRAEL? :-)
I read about that too. Warmongers feel like they can't control Trump. Hence the spying.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:21 PM 09-13-2019
Good for Tucker on exposing Bolton as a true prog-leftist—someone who believes in the power and force of govt.

Then, he points out that Bolton may be gone, but there are so many other Boltons inside DC—in both parties. Look at who is bemoaning the firing of Bolton to see it, like Pelosi and Rice. Tucker points out that the replacement for Bolton being considered, is another Bolton.

It's all about experience with some, because they've done it before—but it's never about their job performance or their shit outcomes are considered. Experience from inside the Swamp, is not the kind of experience I value, when Trump ran on the opposite of these people in our govt have been doing.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:29 AM 09-17-2019
Bolton will get revenge for being let-go. He is now probably emailing media to claim he resigned and was not fired. Bolton and his crew were also a very leaky lot.

Originally Posted by :
A consistent complaint among Trump loyalists & fellow WH officials is that Bolton and his camp were extremely leaky. Doesn’t help that he’s texting every reporter in his rolodex now to clarify that he wasn’t canned.

Originally Posted by :
While he did not work long as Trump's NSA Bolton managed to create a lot of damage.

Bolton blew up the Hanoi summit with Kim, pushed for airstrikes on Iran, completely botched the attempted Venezuela coup, undermined the Syria troop withdrawal, demanded endless war in Afghanistan. And that's just in the past 9 months. The guy is a total lunatic
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...emite-sam.html
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:31 AM 09-17-2019
Bushy moustache face was an atrocious hire, which is 100% on Trump
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 AM 09-17-2019
Trump doesn't shun the Neocons, compelling them to seek another booster. He hires them. Leashes them. Then lets them fail in living color. Keep your friends close. But your Neocons even closer.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...emite-sam.html

[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up