ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Washington DC and The Holy Land>More Trump Corruption: Air Force Visits to Trump's scotland resort
RodeoPants2 02:01 PM 09-07-2019
The amount of money trump is fueling from the taxpayers to his businesses is staggering. I don't know why anyone believed him (about anything really) when he promised to drain the swamp, but he's the swampiest swamp creature in history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...etreat-1484337

Originally Posted by :
In early Spring of this year, an Air National Guard crew made a routine trip from the U.S. to Kuwait to deliver supplies.

What wasn’t routine was where the crew stopped along the way: President Donald Trump’s Turnberry resort, about 50 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland.

Since April, the House Oversight Committee has been investigating why the crew on the C-17 military transport plane made the unusual stay — both en route to the Middle East and on the way back — at the luxury waterside resort, according to several people familiar with the incident. But they have yet to receive any answers from the Pentagon.

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest airport to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:58 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I think that tweet is hilarious. What's there to defend? I don't know anyone sick of defending Trump because I don't know anyone who feels like they have to. This is the least exhausting presidency I've ever experienced.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up