ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 24
« First < 101617181920 21222324 >
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:05 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Consistent1:
But you guys are being much worse and let him get to you when he is just ****ing around. Fun Sunday night for sure.
Much worse? Really? He didn't need to bring me into the picture and blame me for Gonzo deciding to lock his thread. I had no idea that had happened until I logged in, found this thread, and asked Gonzo wtf was going on. Yet, Hootie automatically assumes that Gonzo has it in for him because Hootie and I don't get along.

So, I did what I normally do, I pinch Hootie's man tits, make his labia quiver a little, then I move on.

But now he's on ignore, because I'm bored with reading the same lame-ass remarks over and over and over again. He's not the least bit entertaining, witty, or intelligent as the majority of posters are on here. So, why should I waste my time losing brain cells every time I read one of his posts?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:05 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Fun times. I'm sorry I missed this.
Dude, where've you been?!!?? You are supposed to be on facebook helping Guru fix his shower "faucet"
[Reply]
Phobia 10:07 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Dude, where've you been?!!?? You are supposed to be on facebook helping Guru fix his shower "faucet"
Been playing ball and evading 70 MPH winds tonight. I guess I should go see what is going on there.
[Reply]
Bump 10:11 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
What's gonna change when you go elsewhere?
not being surrounded by massholes. Being able to drive to where I want to go. It will feel like I'm getting mad discounts everytime I buy anything. Weed will be legal where I'm going. For starters.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:16 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
oh yeah

making a harmless thread on a Sunday night when NOTHING is going on with a CHIEFSPLANET theme is

causing problems

Jesus.
I don't see the problem w/ the thread - I haven't read it all though.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:19 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
not being surrounded by massholes. Being able to drive to where I want to go. It will feel like I'm getting mad discounts everytime I buy anything. Weed will be legal where I'm going. For starters.
So, you are gonna move to either Washington or Denver to get away from the assholes and smoke weed?

Interesting.

What type of business are you looking to start...in-between doobies and Aqua teen hunger force and Trailor park boys episodes?
[Reply]
Bump 10:28 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
So, you are gonna move to either Washington or Denver to get away from the assholes and smoke weed?

Interesting.

What type of business are you looking to start...in-between doobies and Aqua teen hunger force and Trailor park boys episodes?
I don't need to tell you obvi, you already have me all figured out :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:33 PM 05-19-2013
I wasn't trying to be a dick. It was a genuine question.

I enjoy both shows.

There are ahitloads of ways to make money. What do you want to do?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Been playing ball and evading 70 MPH winds tonight.
Well sometimes the ogre farts in your face if you play with his balls too roughly.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:00 AM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Do you play piano?

I'm going to be fucking livid if you're exceptional and didn't give me pointers in my Piano thread.
Where's this piano thread of yours?

Shit, dude. I'm a fucking professional.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:06 AM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Well sometimes the ogre farts in your face if you play with his balls too roughly.
:-) Out of left field
[Reply]
Sorter 12:14 AM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
Where's this piano thread of yours?

Shit, dude. I'm a ****ing professional.
In the media center, mon frere.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:31 AM 05-20-2013
In the media center, mon frere.
Thread has been bumped.
[Reply]
Sorter 12:37 AM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
Thread has been bumped.
Fuck yeah.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:12 AM 05-20-2013
Fuck yeah.
I bet keyboard cat would whip your ass in a piano showdown.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 24
« First < 101617181920 21222324 >
Up