ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 162
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:26 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are ****ing frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
Chargers don't have a Top 10 QB and they certainly had a legit shot.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:28 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
A Chiefs/Seahawks Super Bowl would be entertaining.
We’d drop 50

Seahawks defense is like a worse version of the Ravens. Another team that generates zero pressure with four.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:29 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chargers don't have a Top 10 QB and they certainly had a legit shot.
If you have a couple of Dlinemen that can get consistant pressure all game against Mahomes you have a shot. Without that, you don't have much of a chance.
[Reply]
Coach 10:42 PM 09-28-2020
I just can't see NE hanging with us. They just don't have the firepower to do that.

The only other team(s) I can think of would be the Seahawks and the Packers, because they have excellent QB's.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:44 PM 09-28-2020
Cam Newtons gonna run 20 times, in games they don't match up great it's what they do.
[Reply]
Coach 10:46 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cam Newtons gonna run 20 times, in games they don't match up great it's what they do.
Fine by me, our run defense is slowly getting better.

Plus if NE is going to run him 20 times, they won't get far in the playoffs, because he might be injured by that time/body breaking down.

They are aware of their back-up, yes?
[Reply]
DRM08 10:46 PM 09-28-2020
As the Chargers game showed, the team needs to show up focused for every game on the schedule. Belichick will give a strong test next week.

The game tonight is an indicator of what the Chiefs are capable of when Mahomes and the defense bring the A-game. Crazy shit is the special teams unit and Darwin's fumble basically caused a 14 point swing to help the Ravens. That's scary for the rest of the NFL. KC beat a very good team by 14 and could have easily beat them by 28.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:47 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Belichek has a really good defensive mind, he will adjust.
[Reply]
Coach 10:47 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
As the Chargers game showed, the team needs to show up focused for every game on the schedule. Belichick will give a strong test next week.

The game tonight is an indicator of what the Chiefs are capable of when Mahomes and the defense bring the A-game. Crazy shit is the special teams unit and Darwin's fumble basically caused a 14 point swing to help the Ravens. That's scary for the rest of the NFL. KC beat a very good team by 14 and could have easily beat them by 28.
It should have been 28. KC left points. Too many times they keep shooting themselves at the foot.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:

Plus if NE is going to run him 20 times, they won't get far in the playoffs, because he might be injured by that time/body breaking down.

I don't think they care, Newton is a short term option and Belichick is interested bin looking like he doesn't need Brady.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:01 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:

Chiefs shot themselves in the foot numerous times and still comfortably destroyed the supposed best team in the league

We should all be flying high right now. That’s for sure.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:01 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:

BB is going to run newton into the ground.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:10 PM 09-28-2020
Mahomes vs either Wilson or Rodgers in the SB will be fun to watch. Chiefs are more complete than either. Beat Belicheat to get there. Gotta find an L in the regular season though to not have that pressure. Maybe this week, or the Bills.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:20 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
You’ve gotta have a dominant dl. Gotta be able to get pressure with 4. If you can’t do that you can’t beat kc
Yep. Cant blitz Mahomes bit but you cant sit back in covg unless you have an elite front four. 49ers and Chargers play us the best due to that. The Steelers with like the 9th Watt actually may match up well with the Chiefs. Ravens have a good defense but their dline is a bit of a weak spit when it is just pass rushing. They are better at stopped the run from a defensive line standpoint and thats what Calaisse Cambell is best at but he looked annoying batting some balls down today.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:32 AM 09-29-2020
Are the Steelers really a bigger threat than the Ravens? They have a better passing attack obviously but I haven't paid too much attention to them. How does their defence stack up against the Raven's defence? Also do they have a run game?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 162
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up