ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 52
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Sfeihc 07:07 PM 03-23-2021
My plan for the J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets! has come together perfectly.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:21 PM 03-23-2021
Round 2 is up! If you guys get a chance check and make sure I have your teams picks right!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:30 PM 03-23-2021
The defending champs chuckle as they see the board fall nicely to fill a top need with a top 20 big board talent.

With the 32nd pick The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama.

The Bucs add to their already vicious pass rush and regardless of a Suh return, Barmore will factor in early and be a fixture along their front for a long time.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:31 PM 03-23-2021
staylor is up to start round 2 - I think he knows this... no pm needed... ???
[Reply]
kccrow 07:32 PM 03-23-2021
Hard to believe that Barmore and Cosmi fell out of the top 20.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 PM 03-23-2021
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn St.

Lawrence, Toney, Freiermuth. We got our franchise QB and 2 new weapons for him.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:41 PM 03-23-2021
Interesting....
[Reply]
staylor26 07:48 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Interesting....
Really wanted Moehrig or Barmore there, but with them both going off the board in the last few picks before, I’m going to fill a huge need for the Jags.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:56 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Really wanted Moehrig or Barmore there, but with them both going off the board in the last few picks before, I’m going to fill a huge need for the Jags.
Most big boards would suggest this is a bit high for Freiermuth, but I respect your thinking and having a vision for the Jaguars that I could see materialize. With Meyer at the helm, he will want to surround Lawrence with significant upgrades in skill positions around him. Attacking wide receiver and tight end early does that. So I think your strategy is spot on here.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:58 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Most big boards would suggest this is a bit high for Freiermuth, but I respect your thinking and having a vision for the Jaguars that I could see materialize. With Meyer at the helm, he will want to surround Lawrence with significant upgrades in skill positions around him. Attacking wide receiver and tight end early does that. So I think your strategy is spot on here.
Yea it’s definitely the first pick I’ve made so far where I know the guy might not go that early in the real draft, but it’s also entirely possible that the Jags take him at that exact spot because they have nothing at the position.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:04 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea it’s definitely the first pick I’ve made so far where I know the guy might not go that early in the real draft, but it’s also entirely possible that the Jags take him at that exact spot because they have nothing at the position.
I’ve picked the exact player Atlanta has picked for a bunch of the cp mocks I’ve picked for them and I think there’s a chance I nailed both of the first 2 picks this year for Atlanta. I’ll send you a list of em later...

We’ll see if I’m spot on again.

I remember getting a ton of shit for taking Julio Jones at 6 for Cleveland (mentioned I’d love to have him for Atlanta) and the Falcons moved up to 6 to take him.

Good times.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 07:41 PM 03-23-2021
The New York Jets select Najee Harris, RB, Alabama.

Plan was to change one side of the ball for the NYJ with picks 2, 23 & 34 while sticking with Sam.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:56 PM 03-23-2021
The Falcons select Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
[Reply]
kccrow 08:17 PM 03-23-2021
With the 36th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss

I nearly picked Moore at #18 but there were 2 players there in Ojulari and JOK that I had ahead of him. I feel like Moore is a 1st rounder and I'm happy as hell with him at 36. He's a Steve Smith Sr. clone who is going to be very productive in this league.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 11:14 PM 03-23-2021
The Cincinnati Bengals select Landon Dickerson, OC, Alabama

Staying with same theme we need to protect The franchise. Dickerson can play multiple positions on the line. Only reason he’s here at this point and not taken in first is ACL injury, but Bengals feel he is worth the investment.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 52
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up