ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 153
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 12-27-2019
:-)

holy fuck, IG-88 on a speeder bike with a pair of blaster pistols mowing down imperial troops

i love jon favreau so much
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 AM 12-27-2019
god damn, the best gunfight in the history of star wars
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 AM 12-27-2019
The Mandalorian is the best Star Wars thing since Jedi.

Period.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:16 AM 12-27-2019
Just got caught up. Series is pretty ok so far.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 12-27-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:31 AM 12-27-2019
“Wait, Doc: you mean to tell me you built a time machine....out of a Mandalorian??”
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 12-27-2019
it's shocking how much better mando is than anything abrams created

favreau actually created characters i care about and everything in the show is believable in the context of the star wars galaxy

abrams literally would have made baby yoda a get out of jail free card for almost every bad situation
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:40 AM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Is Ren from Star Wars Rebels dead?

Giancarlo Esposito had the Black Light Sabre of Mandalorian leadership
Sabine Wren? We don’t know. The last we saw of her was the final episode of Star Wars: Rebels, in which she and Ahsoka went searching for Ezra after the Alliance destroyed the second Death Star.

Sabine had the Darksaber, which was created by the first Mandalorian Jedi, at the end of that series.

Seeing it in Moff Gideon’s possession was completely unexpected (but badass) and hopefully, we’ll see Sabine and Ahsoka at some point during this series.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:15 PM 12-27-2019
God damn this is how star wars should be. This was an amazing episode
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:17 PM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Sabine Wren? We don’t know. The last we saw of her was the final episode of Star Wars: Rebels, in which she and Ahsoka went searching for Ezra after the Alliance destroyed the second Death Star.

Sabine had the Darksaber, which was created by the first Mandalorian Jedi, at the end of that series.

Seeing it in Moff Gideon’s possession was completely unexpected (but badass) and hopefully, we’ll see Sabine and Ahsoka at some point during this series.
Exactly and her clan,hey're integrating Rebels and taking the Dark Sabre from the leadership of the Mandolarians dictates there had to be a mass genocide said sabre is sacred to the creed

Though they're setting it up that Baby Yoda in the near or distant future will inherit the sabre while searching for
Luke, considering Baby Yoda's species are likely extinct
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:13 PM 12-27-2019

Season 2 of #TheMandalorian coming Fall 2020 pic.twitter.com/8VQYLDMQ0V

— Jon Favreau (@Jon_Favreau) December 27, 2019

[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:28 PM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lol the opening to epsiode 8 is an homage to troops

complete with the biker scouts not being able to hit the broadside of a barn :-)
I was really enjoying that scene before the blaster practice - that just put it over the top.

A really strong finale to an already strong maiden voyage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I was really enjoying that scene before the blaster practice - that just put it over the top.
C'MON! It was funny as shit.

Especially when the second guy couldn't hit it. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:09 PM 12-27-2019

"C'Mon you just want to see it"

Storm Trooper wanting to see Baby Yoda in the bag
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:13 PM 12-27-2019

I think you are misunderstanding my use of “putting it over the top”. I was not implying that it went from good to ridiculous. It went from really good to great! I thought it was fantastic and a brilliant way to start off the episode after the “oh no, baby yoda’s been taken!” cliffhanger from last week.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 153
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up