ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 37
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Jerm 06:35 AM 09-28-2015
That was how you set a season finale up IMO...great episode.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:42 AM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The Zombies are going to get out of that arena and the shit will go bad real fast after that...
The one guy is going to let them out to cover their escape I would bet. It is stupid they have all those things locked up there in the first place. They could kill them all very easily.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:20 AM 09-28-2015
Best thing they did this episode was showing us the real Hector. They've done a great job of setting him up as some kind of sympathetic hero who we are supposed to think has his shit together due to having been the victim of 3rd world human rights abuses in his native country.

Then we find out that he was probably a member of a death squad and was the one committing the abuses and torture. Great comment on human nature and what it takes to survive in the coming end times of the zombie apocalypse.
[Reply]
notorious 07:29 AM 09-28-2015
When the hot daughter told Chris to get on the bike, he should have laid his head on the seat facing up..........
[Reply]
kepp 11:46 AM 09-28-2015
Best episode yet. The barber is awesome...gave me a few ideas on how to greet my daughter's first date a few years down the road - "The man with the knife and the man in the chair aren't so different. /smile"

It took a lot, but I think pacifist dad is starting to get it. The finale should be really good.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:17 PM 09-28-2015
Agreed with all on the quality of this episode. Excited for the finale and then back to the original the week after
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:52 PM 09-28-2015
Really good episode. I agree with dave. We're too impatient. I'm liking it.
[Reply]
notorious 02:04 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
Best episode yet. The barber is awesome...gave me a few ideas on how to greet my daughter's first date a few years down the road - "The man with the knife and the man in the chair aren't so different. /smile"

It took a lot, but I think pacifist dad is starting to get it. The finale should be really good.
I was waiting on him to pull the trigger on the Barrett and shatter his eye socket and blow out his ear drums. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 02:08 PM 09-28-2015
Ofelia or Alicia?
[Reply]
Otter 03:01 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
When the hot daughter told Chris to get on the bike, he should have laid his head on the seat facing up..........

I'm not buying the whole "watching society slowly collapse". Besides a brief view of about 3 blocks in LA we've seen a fenced in compound and just recently a fenced in area of a hospital.

The show has improved over the episodes however.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:45 PM 09-28-2015
I was waiting on him to pull the trigger on the Barrett and shatter his eye socket and blow out his ear drums. :-)
Jesus I know, right? Who puts the fucking scope there?

Goddamned LA Liberal douchebags, that's who.
[Reply]
notorious 10:19 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Jesus I know, right? Who puts the ****ing scope there?

Goddamned LA Liberal douchebags, that's who.
A friend of mine in high school did that with a 30-06.

Black eye and a perfect circle cut around his eye. It was glorious.
[Reply]
frankotank 08:05 AM 09-29-2015
so glad somebody mentioned this because I'd have forgotten to ask.
I've never shot a 50 cal....but come ON!
they told him to put his cheek on the stock and open his mouth.
is this really what you should do? as for the kickback knocking him senseless....how ARE you supposed to look thru the sight? you can't have you eye up against it....right?

how would you shoot that damn thing?

PS - a 50 cal shot to the head would have taken off the entire head. agreed?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:11 AM 09-29-2015
What was the note? Did they ever explain that? Best episode yet though!
[Reply]
kepp 08:30 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
so glad somebody mentioned this because I'd have forgotten to ask.
I've never shot a 50 cal....but come ON!
they told him to put his cheek on the stock and open his mouth.
is this really what you should do? as for the kickback knocking him senseless....how ARE you supposed to look thru the sight? you can't have you eye up against it....right?

how would you shoot that damn thing?

PS - a 50 cal shot to the head would have taken off the entire head. agreed?
You don't press your eye socket to a scope on any gun, much less a .50. Scopes have different eye relief distances that you position your eye at that allows you to see the entire view through the scope. Closer or further away and you only get a partial picture.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 37
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up