ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 37
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:23 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
We have to remember that these people live in LA. They are used to trusting the government and depending on them for a LOT. They don't know what to do if they had to depend on themselves.

They think differently than a lot of us do.

Martial law is a bitch. Give some men power and control, and very bad things are probably going to happen.
My wife and I discussed this as well. They are in a different part of the country and are used to a different type of lifestyle. The impatience comes from watching and knowing something that the characters don't know. Need to keep that in mind, and the show isn't so bad. But it is slow moving, and it just seems like it should be moving faster...but that's what we're used to with TWD, and add to that the fact that we KNOW what's going on and they don't.

I'll of course watch it all, and maybe I won't hate it. But it does seem like it's taken a long time to get anywhere. Just have to adjust my thinking I guess. We're basically seeing what TWD did not show, the fall. It would not happen fast...
[Reply]
NewChief 09:42 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
If this all went down, and you weren't aware of the concept of zombies. Had no clue what was happening, but you 6 and 8 yr old children were infected and trying to eat you, are you just going to blow their heads off without more information? I really wouldn't think so.
This is a great point in a great post. People expect them to all go Zombiepocalypse first person shooter nutso. This is a slow burn showing how the human mind (and society), realistically, comes to grips with this sort of scenario.

I'm enjoying it. Once they "embrace" the zombiepocalypse worldview, then there's only so much ground they can cover that's going to be original. It will basically turn into TWD with different characters. With what they're doing, they're at least covering some somewhat unique ground. I appreciate that they're drawing out the point of no return when we'll enter into the known territory of every other zombie show.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:34 PM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So I finally caught it.

Did Nick and the Salazar Lady get fucking blasted? Is that what they were getting at?
?
[Reply]
notorious 03:38 PM 09-22-2015
?
I don't think they have been shot yet, but that's what they are leading us to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government is using the near-dead or lost-causes to experiment on .

Some bad shit is going to go down with the Military and Civilians. Think rape, executions, etc. The hot barber daughter is probably going to get raped by the hot-to-trot military douche.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:07 PM 09-22-2015
I don't think they have been shot yet, but that's what they are leading us to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government is using the near-dead or lost-causes to experiment on .

Some bad shit is going to go down with the Military and Civilians. Think rape, executions, etc. The hot barber daughter is probably going to get raped by the hot-to-trot military douche.
I'd work really hard to dip my wick in her before I got my face eaten off.
[Reply]
notorious 04:43 PM 09-22-2015
I'd work really hard to dip my wick in her before I got my face eaten off.
The dude really wants to eat her out.

Literally, he might try in a few episodes. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:25 PM 09-22-2015
End of the last episode was good. Seeing the building with the light get shot up...maybe travis will man up finally. Military is def doing something weird with patients
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:31 PM 09-22-2015
The dude really wants to eat her out.

Literally, he might try in a few episodes. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Barret 08:07 PM 09-22-2015
Could the upcoming Antagonist be the Senior Military Officer that was hitting golf balls?

I mean Travis did tell him that his son saw lights and people out near them. Next thing you know gun fire is lighting up that house.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:29 PM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by Barret:
Could the upcoming Antagonist be the Senior Military Officer that was hitting golf balls?

I mean Travis did tell him that his son saw lights and people out near them. Next thing you know gun fire is lighting up that house.
Very possible. Def a fucked up situation
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:25 PM 09-25-2015
Originally Posted by Barret:

I got the sense that the house was showing us that they don't really care and that the fence is there to keep the living (test subjects) from being compromised.

I can't believe that they'll end up delving into the answers for why this is happening on FTWD when that's the only mystery left on TWD, but maybe they go there?
[Reply]
jimidollar 05:57 PM 09-25-2015
I thought the last episode was the best yet even though there were no zombies.
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 PM 09-27-2015
Good episode.

The action fiends should get their fix next week. I like how quietly society is falling myself.
[Reply]
eDave 12:02 AM 09-28-2015
Good episode.

The action fiends should get their fix next week. I like how quietly society is falling myself.
I've enjoyed every episode and this is the best episode so far. I'm liking the characters more and more. Daniel and Nick are what I thought they were. Overall, I think they are hardening up. And I'm very intrigued by the black guy and would very much like to screw Mercedes.

CP judges too quickly, IMO.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:54 AM 09-28-2015
The Zombies are going to get out of that arena and the shit will go bad real fast after that...
[Reply]
Page 17 of 37
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up