ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:07 AM 09-14-2015
Acting is better than the other one but the writers are still just horrible.

A guy gets out of his truck with his family to seek safety in a barber shop only to get out of the barber shop and head back to his truck while things are worse and he easily gets back to his house. Why did he get out of the truck in the first place?

Next you have the dumb asses at the house climbing into their neighbors backyard which is some sort of fun house maze. WTF??? Not only that, we let our sister run back into said maze and house having knowledge about what is going on while my sister has none. This show is the epitome of what this commercial is making fun of...

Lets get in the running car and get away... No no lets go hide in our neighbors fun house maze backyard thingy.
:-)

As someone stated earlier in the thread I will continue to watch because Zombies.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:33 AM 09-14-2015
Yep. And how come some people seem to know what's going on (she's dead...) and other's not (you know how I feel about guns...durrr...)? It's sort of annoying that they are not sitting down and talking about anything that's going on...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:44 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Yep. And how come some people seem to know what's going on (she's dead...) and other's not (you know how I feel about guns...durrr...)? It's sort of annoying that they are not sitting down and talking about anything that's going on...
No, they're sitting down to play freaking Monopoly while their zombie neighbor is standing outside after chowing down on a few folks. It's like the zombie neighbor just sort of waited for them to get done with their game before menacing the family.

There were some honestly scary scenes this week, the drive where the city started going black was well done. But the fact that nobody is talking about what is going on, the total stupidity of the kids, and the clunky manner in which the writers are trying to show how these people are not Rick & Company is taking all the enjoyment out of this show.

Like a few folks have said, I'm going to watch because zombies but really disappointed in how and where they are taking this show.

Quick question, how many people thought that...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:47 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
No, they're sitting down to play freaking Monopoly while their zombie neighbor is standing outside after chowing down on a few folks. It's like the zombie neighbor just sort of waited for them to get done with their game before menacing the family.

There were some honestly scary scenes this week, the drive where the city started going black was well done. But the fact that nobody is talking about what is going on, the total stupidity of the kids, and the clunky manner in which the writers are trying to show how these people are not Rick & Company is taking all the enjoyment out of this show.

Like a few folks have said, I'm going to watch because zombies but really disappointed in how and where they are taking this show.

Quick question, how many people thought that...

Spoiler!

I did. Don't know why they didn't do it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:11 AM 09-14-2015
I have a questi
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 08:16 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I have a questi
Spoiler!
I would think a better question would be why didn't she try to talk to the neighbor? She doesn't know what is going on exactly. She hasn't really seen what is going on. She knows the one dude attacked the neighbor lady but outside that??? She sees her feet and immediately decides to run even though it sounds like they are family friends???
[Reply]
frankotank 01:29 PM 09-14-2015
please excuse if I dumb-assed and missed the explanation.....
I HAVE QUESTIONS!

1 - they crossed the backyard fence to the neighbors house and then the daughter looks ACROSS THE STREET and says, mom there's somebody in our house. :-)

2 - when she sees her husband drive up and realizes he doesn't know a zombie is in the house.....why not run out the FRONT FREAKING DOOR to tell him? instead she runs back thru the garden maze in the backyard!?

WTF!?

are these legit observations or did I miss something?

PS - anybody buying that birdshot to the face at about 10 paces away wouldn't get to the brain? I don't hunt so just asking.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:36 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
please excuse if I dumb-assed and missed the explanation.....
I HAVE QUESTIONS!

1 - they crossed the backyard fence to the neighbors house and then the daughter looks ACROSS THE STREET and says, mom there's somebody in our house. :-)

2 - when she sees her husband drive up and realizes he doesn't know a zombie is in the house.....why not run out the FRONT FREAKING DOOR to tell him? instead she runs back thru the garden maze in the backyard!?

WTF!?

are these legit observations or did I miss something?

PS - anybody buying that birdshot to the face at about 10 paces away wouldn't get to the brain? I don't hunt so just asking.
Absolutely legit. The writing is just horrible. It is like they hired the worst writers from the SyFy channel and thought it would be a good fit.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:43 PM 09-14-2015
I have a hard time believing people would really act the way these people are acting.

Plus, instead of a magical negro, we get a magical Latino. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 01:44 PM 09-14-2015
On top of all the other stuff I love how they just drive out of downtown LA during a riot at the beginning of an apocalypse like they're running for milk 10am on a normal Monday. This show has a serious lack of attention to details with the stuff mentioned but yet at the same time takes itself too seriously with social issues. It's about zombies for fuck sake!

Their trying to serve red wine with vanilla ice cream with this one.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:50 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
red wine with vanilla ice cream
that might actually be pretty good....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:00 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
On top of all the other stuff I love how they just drive out of downtown LA during a riot at the beginning of an apocalypse like they're running for milk 10am on a normal Monday. This show has a serious lack of attention to details with the stuff mentioned but yet at the same time takes itself too seriously with social issues. It's about zombies for **** sake!

Their trying to serve red wine with vanilla ice cream with this one.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:00 PM 09-14-2015

That bugged me more than I should have let it. Why the fuck would you go through the back door, scramble through some maze that is there for some fucking reason, then jump a fence when you could have walked 10 feet, opened the door and yelled "Hey, someone is in our house, don't go in there!!!."
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:01 PM 09-14-2015
that might actually be pretty good....
Agreed.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:04 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
That bugged me more than I should have let it. Why the **** would you go through the back door, scramble through some maze that is there for some ****ing reason, then jump a fence when you could have walked 10 feet, opened the door and yelled "Hey, someone is in our house, don't go in there!!!."
I got the impression that since the houses back up to each other, going out the front door of the house would mean running around the block to get to the entrance of the other house. Remember when they left and the blond lady saw the Zombie's husband, they had left the street before she saw him.

It would be good to have a map of the neighborhood though...heh...
[Reply]
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up