ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Hall of Classics>An open apology
AmericanHero 02:57 PM 03-03-2003
I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
[Reply]
alanm 12:30 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod

God, that's nasty, but it is funny...

:-)

And on THAT NOTE, I'm outta here

:-)
Yeah me too. Got a big day going tomorrow. Night all.:-)
[Reply]
RJ 12:40 AM 03-04-2003
I went back to a few of his threads and don't know if the things he posted can even be labeled "smack". Nothing sounded very bright, there was no humor, he apparently forgot to bring any facts. Looks like he was really a pretty dull troll up until his boss came into the picture.

Of all the BB's the poor guy could have wandered into.....
[Reply]
RJ 12:44 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Taco John

You had me at "I'll be thinking of you when I piss..."

Now there's a troll a Planet member can be proud to own. A shining example of what a troll can be if he uses hard work, imagination and good 'ol American sticktoitiveness!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:26 AM 03-04-2003
You know, I witnessed the ordeal and think dude got what he deserved. You can talk smack, but COMPLETELY bad-mouthing KC is out of bounds in my book. All of the info. used to smack him was public domain and so I don't think anyone should feel badly at all.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 01:49 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by LVNHACK
Dude you should have been here..........
Yeah, really. Nothing like leaving for a few hours and come back to realize you missed out on a gigantic pile of insanity.

Originally Posted by :
You humbled me so bad in my first month I almost went to nepa......... arsehole :-)
I did? Really?! I have no recollection of that whatsoever, dude. I could've sworn I've agreed with you on a lot of subjects and never really had a beef.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:55 AM 03-04-2003
What in the poop went on in this thread? Should I be glad I ignored it? What did this AmericanHero do?
[Reply]
Phobia 01:59 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Cody
What in the poop went on in this thread? Should I be glad I ignored it? What did this AmericanHero do?
Read #159 - it was actually incredibly entertaining while it was going on. Probably less so if you missed it.

IMO, this will be one of the alltime Planet classics, though. Better than the Mike Keck stuff, even.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 02:11 AM 03-04-2003
Oh, ok.:-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 04:26 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
You know, I witnessed the ordeal and think dude got what he deserved. You can talk smack, but COMPLETELY bad-mouthing KC is out of bounds in my book. All of the info. used to smack him was public domain and so I don't think anyone should feel badly at all.
Not that i'm defending the goof in ANY way at all...but holy chit Pitt.....some of the comments made about Oakland in here are tame compared to what he said abut "your" beloved K.City:-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 04:35 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Go_Bo_Go
uh....

i don't have any idea what you're doing up at this ungodly hour, and i sure as chit don't know what i'm still doing up at this hour...

suffice it to say that i'm very, very tired... i'm been on the planet since this philly troll first arrived this morning and my tippy typpy fingers are about ready to fall off, so help a poor tired old confused man out here, over-my-head...

if you're not defending the goof, doesn't that suggest that you'd be saying that what he said wasn't as bad as some of the chit we say about chokeland? but i think you said, our comments about raider-land are "tame" compared to what philly troll said about kc...

so which is it? obviously, i'm confused (not an unusual state, i admit), i don't think i know for sure what you're trying to say...

help an old fart out here, what do you say? :-)
TYPO!!!..it's 7am,nd I aint had any coffee yet...please disregard last post:-) :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 04:42 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Go_Bo_Go
7 a.m.?????????/

where the holy mackeral are you? newfoundland or something?

p.s. i mean "new-fund-lund...

sorry, i forgot how to talk for a moment...
Yepper!:-) Way over here on Fraggle rock:-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:44 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by OVER-HEAD

Yepper!:-) Way over here on Fraggle rock:-)
fraggle rock... that show... err, umm, ROCKED

-EBOLA-...ahhhh, the days of my childhood... cartoons, coco puffs, and plotting the destruction of all who opposed me :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 04:50 AM 03-04-2003
Thats what they call it up here in the land of the "flying Cancuk"..
Fraggle Rock,,the Granet Planet,,,The Big Island...
[Reply]
Ebolapox 05:00 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by OVER-HEAD
Thats what they call it up here in the land of the "flying Cancuk"..
Fraggle Rock,,the Granet Planet,,,The Big Island...
so is it alright to start calling you phucking canuck???

-EBOLA- :-)... j/k
[Reply]
conjureman 05:48 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KcMizzou
a few headed over there this morning to rub in the barber signing. He came back here to launch a counter-attack (the way I understood it)
in that case i withdraw judgement--pre-maturely figured this was an un-provoked attack-still would like to see Jim's post! somehow i don't think today will be able to top yesterdays entertainment. :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up