ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Media Center>Player Unknown
TambaBerry 09:40 AM 05-26-2017
Anyone here play Player Unknown Battleground? It is an early access game on Steam it blew up has already sold over 2 million copies so far.

You start out with nothing and you have to drop onto an island and loot guns and meds and scopes. Then you have to filter into the circle and be the last man standing. If you die you have to start all over again.

Here is a recent finish of one of my games, action starts at the 2 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTA_e7iCrE
[Reply]
Scorp 07:59 AM 12-21-2017
So here is how PC 1.0 version has gone so far

via GIPHY

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:26 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Scorp:
So here is how PC 1.0 version has gone so far

via GIPHY

Lol well here is to hoping it's fixed for tonight!
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:52 PM 12-21-2017
after the 1 hours extension last night, it was smooth for me. I played for a few hours before i passed out.
[Reply]
hometeam 04:19 PM 12-21-2017
Yea they had some issues this morning but looks like they are back up according to subreddit.

Those of us that have been playing in test the past few weeks know all about the rubber banding, but it has consistently gotten better. They have said it has to do with underlying unreal engine 4 and that Epic (who owns unreal) are working hard to get it handled.

Not often do game launches have 3 or 4 million people trying to log in simultaneously. So I think we all know it would be rocky to start.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:15 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Yea they had some issues this morning but looks like they are back up according to subreddit.

Those of us that have been playing in test the past few weeks know all about the rubber banding, but it has consistently gotten better. They have said it has to do with underlying unreal engine 4 and that Epic (who owns unreal) are working hard to get it handled.

Not often do game launches have 3 or 4 million people trying to log in simultaneously. So I think we all know it would be rocky to start.
I had been playing test and it was only bad for first minute of game
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:34 PM 12-21-2017
yeah, rubber banding didnt really show up after the first few minutes. Its rare that i got it after that. If i did, its just a quick hick up. Been playing the last hour or so with a buddy, its smooth. i like the old map better then the new one, but i dont hate the new one.
[Reply]
Buck 07:45 PM 12-21-2017
I'm a God.

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:42 AM 01-30-2018
The game is unplayable at this point. The amount of hackers is completely ridiculous. Why do that? Is it still fun to auto-lock\kill people? I don't get how people believe that's fun. It's just going to ruin\kill a perfectly good game. Maybe that's the intent?
[Reply]
hometeam 02:05 PM 01-30-2018
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
The game is unplayable at this point. The amount of hackers is completely ridiculous. Why do that? Is it still fun to auto-lock\kill people? I don't get how people believe that's fun. It's just going to ruin\kill a perfectly good game. Maybe that's the intent?
I have noticed since we switched to 1st person that we have seen hackers about 90% less. But yes, its a problem. They are using Unreal engine, and its just ripe for hacking, with the popularity of PUBG, they have got to get with Unreal and figure this out.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up