ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 836 of 1208
« First < 336736786826832833834835836 837838839840846886936 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
scho63 08:26 AM 10-09-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Stuffed Peppers with Italian green salad. Good Seasons Zesty Italian dressing spices into some virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar.

Dressing is not on the salad yet.
Good stuffed peppers are highly underrated. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:27 AM 10-09-2018
Pork Stir Fry

Sliced Pork Loin, Onions, Red Pepper, Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Cabbage and Edamame.

Garlic, Red Curry Paste, Grated Ginger, Hoison and Oyster Sauce,* topped with raw scallions at end.

Tamari to taste per person once served. Choice of Rice Noodles which you can see underneath on the right. Or brown rice which is on the right.

Had to use up some vegetables that would be walking out my front door if left in fridge too long.

* Couldn't find my Fish Sauce until today or would have added it over the Oyster Sauce.
That looks great! I make Chinese Stir fries a lot with either chicken or pork
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:02 AM 10-09-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
That looks great! I make Chinese Stir fries a lot with either chicken or pork
I usually do Mie Goreng. it is a every couple week staple.

I find though I have a problem with adding too many vegetables. It comes out more like a bunch of veggies and some noodles added for color. I am very fine with that but it isn't a correct representation.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:04 AM 10-09-2018
Stuffed Peppers with Italian green salad. Good Seasons Zesty Italian dressing spices into some virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar.

Dressing is not on the salad yet.
I like Good Seasons but don't you find it is better the next day?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:10 AM 10-09-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I usually do Mie Goreng. it is a every couple week staple.

I find though I have a problem with adding too many vegetables. It comes out more like a bunch of veggies and some noodles added for color. I am very fine with that but it isn't a correct representation.
I don't care if it's a correct representation or not. Tho' I don't get what you think is represented. You can mix any veggie combo you want, so long as the spices are Chinese. I like as many vegetables as possible. I would normally use bok choy for my green leafy BUT wanted to use up left over fresh spinach. So long as the taste doesn't clash. It tasted great.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:11 AM 10-09-2018
I like Good Seasons but don't you find it is better the next day?
What is better the next day, the dressing or the salad with the dressing? If the latter, the salad will be wilted and flattened with moisture. The dressing is in a carafe and put back in the fridge until used next.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:24 PM 10-09-2018
I don't care if it's a correct representation or not. Tho' I don't get what you think is represented. You can mix any veggie combo you want, so long as the spices are Chinese. I like as many vegetables as possible. I would normally use bok choy for my green leafy BUT wanted to use up left over fresh spinach. So long as the taste doesn't clash. It tasted great.
Maybe you misunderstood me. I am sorry if that is the case.

I wasn't criticizing your dish. I was criticizing my palette. My Mie Goreng usually comes out more like a hot salad because of the amount of veggies compared to the amount noodles. Mie Goreng is fried noodle dish with veggies that are complimentary, not the main focus like I do. That is what I mean by mine is not a good representation of the actual dish.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:26 PM 10-09-2018
What is better the next day, the dressing or the salad with the dressing? If the latter, the salad will be wilted and flattened with moisture. The dressing is in a carafe and put back in the fridge until used next.

Of course the dressing. If I use Good Seasons I always mix the day prior. It allows the flavors to integrate into the oil just a bit more. Which allows you to use less dressing at the time of serving.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:09 PM 10-09-2018
Of course the dressing. If I use Good Seasons I always mix the day prior. It allows the flavors to integrate into the oil just a bit more. Which allows you to use less dressing at the time of serving.
Well I made a batch days ago. So guess that happened.

Thank for the explanation of your Mie Goreng dish. I just googled it to get what you mean. Looks kinda like a pasta primavera.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:46 AM 10-10-2018
sidepockets, lenexa, 1998, chicken tenders, honey mustard dipping sauce, with a full game of que between six friends.

thats what i miss for tea :-)
[Reply]
tooge 07:40 AM 10-10-2018

Some indonesian girl fuck you long time. She fuck you longest
[Reply]
tooge 07:45 AM 10-10-2018
She should be in the would you thread. I think I love her. Nom nom nom.
[Reply]
Fish 07:35 PM 10-12-2018
Soon......

[Reply]
Pablo 01:23 PM 10-14-2018

Big ol' crockpot full of bomb chili I started yesterday. The cinnamon rolls were the wife's idea. Bloody caesar for the pre-game festivities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 10-14-2018
look at all that sweet and salty shit going down
[Reply]
Page 836 of 1208
« First < 336736786826832833834835836 837838839840846886936 > Last »
Up