ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
KC native 02:31 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
My wife is definitely a conquest for me, and I would brag about her all day, because for me she is perfect. I outkicked my coverage big time, she makes me a better person. She is as hot on the outside as she is beautiful on the inside, AND she gives wicked BJ's, and the sex is fantastic. That is not degrading to her its a compliment. I would have 0 issues telling any of my friends in real life the same thing I just did in this post.
I can't stand El jefe usually but this post is spot on.

I have several friends that are extremely jealous of the overall relationship my wife and I have.
[Reply]
Bufkin 02:31 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-) I have not.

Sounds like you are an expert at it though.
I bought a monthly Brazzers subscription online, and it came with this cum swapping website. I watched a couple of videos and consider myself a swap convert.
[Reply]
KC native 02:33 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
I bought a monthly Brazzers subscription online, and it came with this cum swapping website. I watched a couple of videos and consider myself a swap convert.
:-) PM pawnmower. He should be willing to help you learn how to do it properly.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 02:34 PM 12-22-2014
Yea. That's not going to happen.
[Reply]
Donger 02:36 PM 12-22-2014
Has anybody tried swapping with their significant other? Not like swapping your wife, but swapping after you cum in her mouth.
:-)
[Reply]
Bufkin 02:38 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Go beat up somebody up for being different than you Mr. College bully. The men are trying to discuss blowjobs.
[Reply]
Donger 02:48 PM 12-22-2014
Go beat up somebody up for being different than you Mr. College bully. The men are trying to discuss blowjobs.
Whatever gets it up for you, Jack.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:50 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It does seem a little bizarre. But hey, if you want to participate in an anonymous bulletin board discussion where you can lie your ass off and suggest your wife is a ravenous whore and a lovely mother in the same sentence, go for it.:-)
people on this board know my wife, not gonna disrespect her like that.
[Reply]
Bufkin 02:53 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Are you worried about Gonzo saying something about her? I got your back bro. Fuck that guy.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:56 PM 12-22-2014
Are you worried about Gonzo saying something about her? I got your back bro. **** that guy.
Gonzo is harmless.

my wife is 6'1" and drop dead gorgeous,, we have a 21, 18 and two year old...had my baby girl at 50, wife was 41.

[Reply]
Bufkin 02:57 PM 12-22-2014
6'1 without heels? Did she play basketball?
[Reply]
stevieray 03:00 PM 12-22-2014
6'1 without heels? Did she play basketball?

no, but she could never get anyone to play tether ball more than once.

she was as tall as some of her teachers growing up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:09 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I have met your wife on many occasions. we have spent hours together. Same with JSPchief and his wife. I can say from experience that both of your wifes are class acts. I also can say with complete confidence that you both married up.:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:15 AM 12-23-2014
So what say you??? Hall of Classics material in here or not?
[Reply]
Pablo 12:23 AM 12-23-2014
I say nobody gives a shit about the hall of classics.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Up