ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Hall of Classics>My sig / Leaving ChiefsPlanet
Amnorix 06:10 AM 03-18-2009
Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure. :-)

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD. :-)
[Reply]
Buck 01:57 PM 03-18-2009
n00btastic!
[Reply]
Brock 02:01 PM 03-18-2009
What a weenie.
[Reply]
FAX 02:14 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Oh. I was thinking you meant miss as in, that Miss Katipan sure seems like a swell gal.
She sure does. I really like Ms. Katipan. She brings joy to every thread like a sunshine angel come down from Heaven to brighten up our day.

FAX
[Reply]
Katipan 02:36 PM 03-18-2009
It's really getting deep in here.
[Reply]
kstater 02:49 PM 03-18-2009
How the heck has his user name NOT been changed?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 05:15 PM 03-18-2009
:-)
Attached: ufc fail.gif (413.7 KB) 
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:19 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by kstater:
How the heck has his user name NOT been changed?
He may just hang himself if that were to happen.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 05:22 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by seclark:
this place hasn't been the same since Amnorix didn't leave.
sec
:-):-)
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 05:23 PM 03-18-2009
Chiefs Planet, I just cant quit ya.....
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:56 PM 03-18-2009
100 :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:39 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
100 :-)
[Reply]
Crush 08:40 PM 03-18-2009
I nominate this thread for the HOC, solely based on the premise.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:29 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by seclark:
this place hasn't been the same since Amnorix didn't leave.
sec
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:42 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure. :-)

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD. :-)

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:52 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Quick mods!!! Change DCS sig!!!
Dude, just come right to the source next time. All ya' got's to do is ask!

Ta-DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up