ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Buck 01:35 AM 11-01-2008
OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so fucked up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
[Reply]
Bwana 11:31 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
A bad sign, no doubt, Mr. Bwana. It appears Mr. BuckinKaeding was exposed to a little too much gayism last night while in an alcohol-induced susceptible and fictile psychological state.

This will likely be followed by an irresistible desire for a banana split.

FAX

Little doubt Mr. FAX and likely a craving for a double helping of polish sausage for mid-afternoon feast.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:44 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so fucked up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
You really posted.... this????
Attached: zod.JPG (18.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Otter 11:45 AM 11-01-2008
While waiting on the corner for my mom and Matthew, these 2 chicks walk up, I really dont remember what they look like, except that they were dressed like whores and I gave one of them my feather boa (ok that sounds gay, but I was a pimp). I told them my story and I guess they pity-made out with me....
Not to sound too anal butt knowing those things are called "feather boa" is a bit suspect in itself.

Proud to say I had to google it.

You may want to break out a mirror, head to bathroom for some private time and make sure ol' Charlie didn't carve his phone number into your ass with a broken bottle in the alley last night.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:46 AM 11-01-2008
We have a gay bar in St. Joe called The Shaft.

The owner is a huge Mizzou/Steelers fan. Must have a thing for black and gold.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:47 AM 11-01-2008
I thought for sure "boa" was synonymous for "python" but I guess I was wrong.
[Reply]
Buck 11:47 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Otter:
Not to sound too anal butt knowing those things are called "feather boa" is a bit suspect in itself.

You may want to break out a mirror, head to bathroom for some private time and make sure ol' Charlie didn't carve his phone number into your ass last night.
I had a girls help picking out my costume...while I was waiting in line she brought it up to me...it worked with the costume.

OH...It worked out good too.

So those 2 chicks that randomly made out w/ me afterwards, I took the boa off my shoulders and wrapped it around both of their necks pulling their faces closer to me...Smooth Move

Then I let them keep the Boa.
[Reply]
Kerberos 11:48 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by blueballs:
you have your mother come pick you up
Claythan just moved up a notch on the man scale
There is nothing wrong with this dude.

I was 26 years old living away from home. I was trashed beyond belief in Aggieville at 12:30 AM on a Friday night and just got done "Renting" some pizza.

I got in my pickup and almost hit three parked cars.

I had just enough sense to pull over at the minimart in aggieville and park. Got out and gave back the pizza I rented to the parking lot. Stumbled to a phone booth and called my MOM to come pick me up and take me home.

Now isn't that a little better than me driving home that wasted and possibly killing someone?

BTW I puked in my moms Mazda Miata and don't think she wasn't pissed. Yes I had to clean and detail her car.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:49 AM 11-01-2008
I had a girls help picking out my costume...while I was waiting in line she brought it up to me...it worked with the costume.
Not to mention your "bar of choice" last night.
[Reply]
Buck 11:49 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Kerberos:
There is nothing wrong with this dude.

I was 26 years old living away from home. I was trashed beyond belief in Aggieville at 12:30 AM on a Friday night and just got done "Renting" some pizza.

I got in my pickup and almost hit three parked cars.

I had just enough sense to pull over at the minimart in aggieville and park. Got out and gave back the pizza I rented to the parking lot. Stumbled to a phone booth and called my MOM to come pick me up and take me home.

Now isn't that a little better than me driving home that wasted and possibly killing someone?
Word.
[Reply]
FAX 11:50 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Otter:

You may want to break out a mirror, head to bathroom for some private time and make sure ol' Charlie didn't carve his phone number into your ass last night.
Whoa!!! Wait just a ding dang dangly dong minute, here. Mr. BuckinKaeding was wearing a feather boa? In a gay bar?

And he's wondering why his girlfriend is upset? I'm sorry to break it to him, but some girls just aren't comfortable with the fag hag scene.

FAX
[Reply]
smittysbar 11:54 AM 11-01-2008
I hate to even ask this, now that I googled the Boa, what was your costume?
[Reply]
Buck 11:56 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by smittysbar:
I was a Pimp.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:56 AM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by smittysbar:
He said he was dressed as a pimp.

So the boa might fit it. I'm pretty sure I've seen Snoop wearing a boa before, but his was probably mink instead of feathers.
[Reply]
Sully 12:20 PM 11-01-2008
Buckin is quickly moving up my list of most entertaining posters.
Not too long before he rivals Baby Lee and Hamas.

Well done, Buckin'
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:27 PM 11-01-2008
I wasn't hittin on no guys. Like I tole my mom, girsl are fuckin crazy...especisally when drunk....im at home now
I was just messin with you dawg. I'm sure you know that now that you're sober.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up