ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 39
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:18 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Your last boyfriend wants to sell all his earthly posessions and travel the country in a frick'n van down by the river. That's all I need to know. You must have really done a number on him.
That's actually not too bad when it comes to the psycho half. At least he didn't go gay.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:18 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
whatever
That's what my ex-wife used to say to me all the time. She was humping everybody in the neighborhood except for me. Is that your final answer?
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:19 PM 05-05-2006
So Do I !!!!
Yeah, after I showed you an example.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:20 PM 05-05-2006
That's what my ex-wife used to say to me all the time. She was humping everybody in the neighborhood except for me. Is that your final answer?
I'd like to have a final answer to my friggin' question.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:20 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by unlurking:
That's actually not too bad when it comes to the psycho half. At least he didn't go gay.
:-)
[Reply]
badgirl 09:21 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Yeah, after I showed you an example.
Oh yea, thank you so much

teach me oh grasshopper, show me the way
[Reply]
unlurking 09:21 PM 05-05-2006
I answered your question. Either flash or get off the pot.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:21 PM 05-05-2006
Why are you asking me? I don't know anything about anything at this place. I'm just a generic user here.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:23 PM 05-05-2006
Why are you asking me? I don't know anything about anything at this place. I'm just a generic user here.
Oh by the way I also joined "warpaint" today :-)

Take That :-)
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:26 PM 05-05-2006

Hey Phobia, can you say "stalker"?
[Reply]
badgirl 09:27 PM 05-05-2006
what the frig ever, your crazy.

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:29 PM 05-05-2006

Crap. Warpaint does not have a specific policy regarding animated breasts as an avatar.

Did you join and post or did you just "join". For a registration to be official, you have to post at least once over there. Scout also has a Titans site. You don't have to register again though, just head over and check it out.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:31 PM 05-05-2006
I can handle a female stalker. In fact, that might be kinda interesting. It's no fun at all to hear a dude breathing heavily through the phone. That dude was one crazy psycho.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:31 PM 05-05-2006
Scout also has a Titans site. You don't have to register again though, just head over and check it out.
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?
[Reply]
badgirl 09:31 PM 05-05-2006
Crap. Warpaint does not have a specific policy regarding animated breasts as an avatar.

Did you join and post or did you just "join". For a registration to be official, you have to post at least once over there. Scout also has a Titans site. You don't have to register again though, just head over and check it out.
is it the same titans board as the one I am already on? I just registered I did not post yet.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 39
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up