ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Iron Man Blu Ray question
007 01:01 AM 11-11-2008
I found a great deal on this for the movie only for 6.99. 9.99 after shipping. It is the recalled disk that only works on Panasonic and PS3 blu ray players.

It does not come with the case artwork or the bonus disk but he will throw all that in for 6 bucks extra.

Is the bonus content on the second disk even worth it though?
[Reply]
Miles 04:56 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
I found a great deal on this for the movie only for 6.99. 9.99 after shipping. It is the recalled disk that only works on Panasonic and PS3 blu ray players.

It does not come with the case artwork or the bonus disk but he will throw all that in for 6 bucks extra.

Is the bonus content on the second disk even worth it though?
I usually want the case to throw on the shelf for storage. Can't comment on the extra disc since I only rented the movie disc from netflix. Probably depends on whether you usually care about bonus discs as they vary rarely find their way to my player.

If it were me, I would try and get him to throw in the case with artwork since he is trying to sell a defective disc.
[Reply]
007 04:25 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Miles:
I usually want the case to throw on the shelf for storage. Can't comment on the extra disc since I only rented the movie disc from netflix. Probably depends on whether you usually care about bonus discs as they vary rarely find their way to my player.

If it were me, I would try and get him to throw in the case with artwork since he is trying to sell a defective disc.
The only way he would do it was for me to pay the extra 6 bucks. I decided to pass. Maybe eventually, I will just buy some empty BD cases online at .35 each for 10 when I have enough without the case to make it worth the money.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:13 AM 09-14-2019

This newly-released 'never-before-seen' deleted alternate scene from 2008's #IronMan reveals Nick Fury mentioning "radioactive bug bites" and "mutants" in his Avengers Initiative dialogue!

(via @SaturnAwards) pic.twitter.com/n75fGeQB4S

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) September 14, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 09:41 AM 09-14-2019
Back before they realized Sony owned the rights to references of radioactive bug bites and mutants....
[Reply]
Up