ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 56 of 77
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:26 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I agree,Hamas Jenkins faceplanted hard. Maybe you can ask him what happened?
60% of CP voted to release him. Why would you single him out before anyone else?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:31 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Yup.

Can you read? That was explained earlier.
What have you posted that justifies releasing Hill?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:33 PM 06-07-2019
I will never forget on that dreadful day the tape came out how only a few of us had the guts to stand by Tyreek and wait for due process. I got banned from FOUR different Hill threads for merely calling for others to wait for all the facts. Proud of myself and all the others who didn't buckle under the torrent of abuse and let hate win over logic and common sense. Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out? SMH thirty-one other teams would be laughing their asses off at us right now. So big respect to Veach, Andy and Clark for not letting their emotions rule the day again...they sure did learn from the Kareem incident.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:36 PM 06-07-2019
TLO is a complete idiot, but I’m glad he started the thread.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 PM 06-07-2019
Funny I just voted. Because I’m a reasonable person that decided to wait it out to do so :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:55 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
TLO is a complete idiot, but I’m glad he started the thread.
Except Takes Loads Orally didn't put a one week minimum STOP on voting ( see below ).
God damn n00bs...

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Funny I just voted. Because I’m a reasonable person that decided to wait it out to do so :-)

[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Except Takes Loads Orally didn't put a one week minimum STOP on voting ( see below ).
God damn n00bs...
It’s appropriate for this.

There wasn’t enough information to make that decision until now. He certainly should’t have been cut at the time.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:14 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s appropriate for this.

There wasn’t enough information to make that decision until now. He certainly should’t have been cut at the time.
Especially not for this. The whole idea behind the poll was to capture the thought process of Chiefs fans on the day the tape was released. If not, then the poll would have been created after the smoke cleared and emotions subsided.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:56 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I said no, with the current info available to me (likely a small percentage of all the variables). Waiting to see how the nfl, the chiefs organization and the final findings of criminal or civil process before I’d change my vote. Even then, is it best to cut him or trade him?

Obligatory addition to this post, of course I do not support domestic violence and if all the powers that be find this incident or past incidents, indicate he should be dropped, I’d support it.
Standing by my original post
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:00 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Especially not for this. The whole idea behind the poll was to capture the thought process of Chiefs fans on the day the tape was released. If not, then the poll would have been created after the smoke cleared and emotions subsided.
We have to stop thinking in terms of emotional responses....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:48 AM 06-08-2019
Tell that to Florio and the Shameful 52.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:35 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
If I'm truly on the "yes" list it's because I fat fingered it. I've been vocal since day one about giving him due process. I may have said something like "if he did it, he's a piece of shit" or similar, but never once did I say release him. I fat finger the stupid thumbs up/down all the time on my phone and constantly dish out rep because of it..
Are you trying to be in the “cool kids” club?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:37 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I will never forget on that dreadful day the tape came out how only a few of us had the guts to stand by Tyreek and wait for due process. I got banned from FOUR different Hill threads for merely calling for others to wait for all the facts. Proud of myself and all the others who didn't buckle under the torrent of abuse and let hate win over logic and common sense. Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out? SMH thirty-one other teams would be laughing their asses off at us right now. So big respect to Veach, Andy and Clark for not letting their emotions rule the day again...they sure did learn from the Kareem incident.
Banned for saying wait on due process?

SJW mods don’t play that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:57 AM 06-08-2019
Amen.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:21 AM 06-08-2019
I owned it in another thread where I admitted to uchieffybugger that he was right and I was wr...wr...wro...that I was wro...that he was right and I was the thing that's the opposite of being right.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 77
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up