ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 103
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2018 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:36 PM 07-30-2018
The beginning of the 2018 season is a little under five weeks away. Missouri enters the year projected to finish 4th in the East, and may be a borderline Top 25 team according to some projection systems. After a disappointing recruiting cycle last year, pressure is on Odom to restock the cupboard after the senior years of Lock and Beckner, who will go down as two of the better Tigers in history and likely first round draft picks.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

At this point, the class is ranked 68-69 nationally by Rivals and 24/7. Odom is going to have to rely on Pinkel's diamond-in-the-rough approach. It looks like they've pulled back considerably from Georgia, focusing more upon Texas, which is what they should have always done. Unfortunately, they've done horrific in-state, and I think that will likely end up being the nail in Odom's coffin after the 2019 season.

12/19 Update: A strong finish late in the cycle moved the class up significantly. Securing commitments from grad transfer Kelly Bryant and TCU transfer Shawn Robinson has solidified the QB position in the short and intermediate term. A class that was ranked in the 60's at the beginning of the season is now a top 20-30 class factoring in transfers.

Hamas' Crystal Ball: 8-4; 4-4 in the SEC (wins vs. Ark, Tenn, Vandy, Kentucky)
[Reply]
kepp 05:56 PM 10-27-2018
I didn't get to see the last UK drive. Was the PI call correct?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
petegz28 05:59 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by kepp:
Posted via Mobile Device
Not really. They both mugged the **** out of each other. Should have been offsetting or no call...and the ball was not catchable in bounds at that
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 06:10 PM 10-27-2018
Derek Dooley deserves to be kicked in the dick and Barry Odom needs to be fired for being complete and utter fucking idiots. And Drew Lock is not an NFL quarterback. I wouldn’t touch him if I was an NFL GM
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 06:11 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by kepp:
Posted via Mobile Device
I it was not correct, but since it’s Missouri they called it. A lot of dumbfoundry in that second half.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:12 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Derek Dooley deserves to be kicked in the dick and Barry Odom needs to be fired for being complete and utter fucking idiots. And Drew Lock is not an NFL quarterback. I wouldn’t touch him if I was an NFL GM
He's right, you know.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:40 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I it was not correct, but since it’s Missouri they called it. A lot of dumbfoundry in that second half.
Yes it was. The defender pushed the WR out of bounds.

I am sorry, Mizzou fans.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:42 PM 10-27-2018
Well that's about enough of that.

Cant get the money back that I plowed into season tickets but that's a dunk cost. I damn sure dont have to waste any more time.

Proper coaching and preparation has this team 7-1. Instead they're 4-4. I'm just done with this program. Odom failed miserably against Georgia and allowed Dooley to murder us against SC and KY. I badly wanted Odom to succeed but he took over WAY too much talent, its gotten worse under his watch, the incoming talent isn't as good as what he inherited and his record has been mediocre to poor. He had his shot and a fair chance to succeed.

Time to move on.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:42 PM 10-27-2018
This week is a clear example that Barry Odom is in the trash tier of SEC coaches and should of never been given the job.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:43 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This week is a clear example that Barry Odom is in the trash tier of SEC coaches and should of never been given the job.
Odom got flat out coached in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:43 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Yes it was. The defender pushed the WR out of bounds.

I am sorry, Mizzou fans.
It was a bullshit pussy call with two guys battling for the ball.

And it doesnt matter because the Tigers would have LITERALLY been better served taking a knee every play of the second half. They were that goddamn bad.

Fuck blaming the refs - Mizzou can lay in their own shit after this trash effort.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:44 PM 10-27-2018
Odom doesnt run the offense.

But his hand-picked coordinator was incompetent as fuck, that's for sure. And barry gets to own that
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:45 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It was a bullshit pussy call with two guys battling for the ball.

And it doesnt matter because the Tigers would have LITERALLY been better served taking a knee every play of the second half. They were that goddamn bad.

**** blaming the refs - Mizzou can lay in their own shit after this trash effort.
If people want to ****ing bitch at the refs, are they going to say the same thing about Josh Allen getting held every play or nah?

Blaming the refs-unless it's a 5th down situation-isn't why Mizzou lost the game. They lost because the offense did nothing in the 2nd half to go along with getting killed on special teams. There was a 10 point difference based on ST play(blocked FG, PRTD). People should be livid at Odom and Dooley.

Mizzou deserves a bunch of credit for containing Snell, but you can't allow a team that did NOTHING on offense for the majority of the game comeback and win like that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:48 PM 10-27-2018
If people want to fucking bitch at the refs, are they going to say the same thing about Josh Allen getting held every play or nah?

Blaming the refs-unless it's a 5th down situation-isn't why Mizzou lost the game. They lost because the offense did nothing in the 2nd half to go along with getting killed on special teams. There was a 10 point difference based on ST play(blocked FG, PRTD). People should be livid at Odom and Dooley.
Did you....read?

The refs were bad, man. There's not really an argument there. At least 3 really weak, game altering calls.

But again - none of them were calls against an offense that never even made an effort in the 2nd half. They didnt even try. And when they clearly weren't, they couldn't even do THAT right with that fucking retarded 3rd down call.

Mizzou's offense was just shockingly bad. And worse, they appeared disinterested. The refs have nothing to do with that and in the end, I cant convince myself to give a shit about those flags. That doesn't mean they weren't horseshit - they were. But Mizzou controlled their fate anyway and failed. That's on them.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:50 PM 10-27-2018
Odom is out coached on a weekly basis
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:50 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Did you....read?

The refs were bad, man. There's not really an argument there. At least 3 really weak, game altering calls.

But again - none of them were calls against an offense that never even made an effort in the 2nd half. They didnt even try. And when they clearly weren't, they couldn't even do THAT right with that ****ing retarded 3rd down call.

Mizzou's offense was just shockingly bad. And worse, they appeared disinterested. The refs have nothing to do with that and in the end, I cant convince myself to give a shit about those flags.
I'm not talking about specifically. I'm talking about people like Pete re:refs.

The thing is I still don't understand WTF just happened. Odom went full Jeff Fisher.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 103
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up