ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic violence
-King- 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
BALTIMORE -- WJZ has learned the Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is under investigation in connection to an alleged domestic assault.

We know the alleged incident happened back in January in Owings Mills, sometime before the January 28 AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Flowers has not been charged. This is an ongoing investigation.

"We take these matters seriously and will have no further comment at this time," the Ravens said in a statement.

WJZ is continuing to work with our sources to learn more about this.

When we have any new information, we'll be sure to bring it to you on air and CBS News Baltimore.

Flowers led the Ravens in receiving yards this past season with 858 yards and five touchdowns. He had 115 receiving yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

He was selected by the Ravens 22nd overall in the 2023 NFL Draft out of Boston College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...estic-assault/

We get to see how true Ravens "no tolerance policy" is. And if they stay true to their word....any interest?
[Reply]
Bump 09:56 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, this video has nothing to do with the situation, except maybe being the same woman.

It's somehow proof of his innocence.
oh, didn't really think that was him looked a bit older but ya, in that case nevermind.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I don’t get why this video matters.

It’s at a Boston College game, so clearly this didn’t happen around the same time as the alleged incident.

Sounds like the allegation is from around early-mid January. The video is clearly well before that.
It's being used to discredit the accuser.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:59 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's being used to discredit the accuser.
Sounds like a major reach from Ravens fans hoping it isn’t true.

Oh well, plenty of time to figure it out. Not like they have a Super Bowl to prepare for or anything.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:05 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by neech:
He should be suspended a year if that's true that thug.
I demand that Mike Florio get at least a year suspension.

Plus five years probation.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:08 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So what is the body count of franchises going against Mahomes in the playoffs up to now?

- Texans
- Titans
- Steelers
- Buffalo (potentially after this year's loss)
- Ravens?

DJ Moore
Zay Flowers
Marvin Harrison Jr., potentially

Damn

The Bills in their current iteration are certainly on this list already and have been since 13 seconds. They just can’t seem to admit it, and are just prolonging the suffering.
[Reply]
Fishels 10:14 PM 02-08-2024
What a shocker
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:15 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Even though he played 95% of his career with the team, I thought it was a little weird Baltimore chose Suggs to trot out there. Literally half of his SB rings are from the Chiefs.

They couldn't have chosen... Heap? Was Todd Heap on that 2012 SB team? Or literally anybody else who was a career Raven and successfully pretended that Ray Lewis wasn't a murderer?
Heap and Lewis have killed the same amount of people so that would have been more fitting I guess
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:20 PM 02-08-2024
OT, Ravens board referring to fanboys as LaMartians and Harboys :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:46 PM 02-08-2024
If Andy ever retires in a few years, I’d love it if a guy like Harbaugh were to step in for him. I’ve always had a lot of respect for him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:51 PM 02-08-2024

[Reply]
BossChief 11:02 PM 02-08-2024
lol.

Could you imagine how bad of a blowout it would have been if they didn’t have Flowers?
[Reply]
DRM08 11:22 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If Andy ever retires in a few years, I’d love it if a guy like Harbaugh were to step in for him. I’ve always had a lot of respect for him.
Harbaugh brothers in the same division? It seems unlikely.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:52 AM 02-09-2024
Half the Ravens board saying he will be a Chief next year. They're as butthurt as Bills fans.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:55 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
lol.

Could you imagine how bad of a blowout it would have been if they didn’t have Flowers?
I don't know. Without Flowers they may have run the ball a lot more.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:44 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Half the Ravens board saying he will be a Chief next year. They're as butthurt as Bills fans.
They aren’t very bright, then.

Baltimore would never trade him to KC. Hunt wouldn’t approve a trade for a player with the DV stigma. If released, there’s no chance that nobody in the NFL claims him.

Flowers and rice sure would be a sweet duo, though.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up