ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 56
« First < 3434950515253 545556 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I want to show you my newest sports card...
arrowheadnation 01:18 AM 05-21-2020
The sports card market is absolutely booming right now. I sold off enough of my other stuff to buy this. There are only 10 of them. It is indescribably beautiful.

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:52 PM 09-08-2023
New addition to the man cave...

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:26 PM 09-08-2023
Is that a Mahomes signature?

If so thats an incredible piece
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:32 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Is that a Mahomes signature?

If so thats an incredible piece
Yes, it's Mahomes.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:48 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
So... there's a chance I might be a degenerate gambler...

For those that aren't into cards, this is basically Ross's best available rookie card, and no, it was not cheap...well, not as cheap as the RC of a UDFA WR should be.
Well....crap.
[Reply]
KCJake 12:53 PM 10-24-2023
New addition to the man cave...

Holy shit man! You got one. I seen one of these for sell awhile back. WOW!! I've got some cool stuff, but nothing like that man. CONGRATS!!!

I can't stop looking at it
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:09 PM 10-24-2023
Well....crap.
Yeah, that sucks. It was always a gamble though.

You should put that sucker up for the exact price you got it for and see if anyone takes the bait.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:38 PM 10-25-2023
I need a bit of info or direction. The attached Pics are of one random page frnt and back of around 150 pages along with 100's and 100's of loose cards that I've been asked to sale for a good friend. They're all from the late 70's to the late 80's as far as I can tell with a brief look.
How the hell do I go about this ?
Attached: thumbnail.jpg (108.8 KB) Cards1.jpg (100.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:46 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I need a bit of info or direction. The attached Pics are of one random page frnt and back of around 150 pages along with 100's and 100's of loose cards that I've been asked to sale for a good friend. They're all from the late 70's to the late 80's as far as I can tell with a brief look.
Tell the friend it’s not worth your time and move on is how you go about it.

Or sell it as a lot and just accept that you won’t get full value for it. I bet most of those cards are worthless and the ones that have some value are $10-$20.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:18 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Tell the friend it’s not worth your time and move on is how you go about it.

Or sell it as a lot and just accept that you won’t get full value for it. I bet most of those cards are worthless and the ones that have some value are $10-$20.
Yea, kinda what I figured. There's probably a couple thousand baseball cards along with some Pokemon cards. It's a helluva lot to go through.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:54 PM 10-25-2023
And then there's Pokemon cards like this.
Attached: Charizard (1).jpg (91.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:55 PM 10-25-2023
Yea, kinda what I figured. There's probably a couple thousand baseball cards along with some Pokemon cards. It's a helluva lot to go through.
I don’t doubt that there’s probably a couple thousand in value there. But if you value your time at all it just really isn’t worth it unless you already know what you’re looking for. I even collect and sell cards and a lot like that probably wouldn’t be worth my time either honestly.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:59 PM 10-25-2023
Looks to be a few hundred $ for that one, although I know jack shit about Pokémon so I could be off on that price.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:10 PM 10-25-2023
Is that bottom left corner trashed?

Card condition is why I haven't even bothered to sort through thousands of my own old cards.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:11 PM 10-25-2023
Hard to say without going through each one. It shouldn't take more than a few hours to go a amount that equals to a 5000 count box.

The sports cards may only be worth the effort as a Lot. But there could be a few that have a more solid value and could sell on their own. But as always, condition matters.

The Pokemon are worth going through. That Charizard as I'm sure you are aware is worth a little bit. Worth to at least entertain selling it on it's own, but again condition.

I would tell him to find out the relative value of them, send in the higher dollar cards to broker like DCSports87 and they do all the hard work. For a fee of course. As far as the money aspect, you get what you get, and don't throw a fit.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:14 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Is that bottom left corner trashed?

Card condition is why I haven't even bothered to sort through thousands of my own old cards.
It does have a little something wrong there.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 56
« First < 3434950515253 545556 >
Up