ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Xavien Howard?
Titty Meat 09:35 AM 01-30-2019
Welcome to the off season. Get it done Veach!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-trade-rumors/
[Reply]
Jerm 08:40 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I can't imagine it would take a 1st for Peterson. Maybe a 2nd, or 3rd.
You're not getting an elite CB still in his prime on a somewhat friendly deal for a 2nd or a 3rd...come on.
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You're not getting an elite CB still in his prime on a somewhat friendly deal for a 2nd or a 3rd...come on.
He's 29 coming off a 6 game PED suspension and is probably going to want a new contract or an extension of his current one.

So yeah, he's not getting a first for that I doubt.
[Reply]
-King- 08:43 AM 09-12-2019
If we wait until the deadline it's most likely going to take a 2nd to get it done for Peterson
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 AM 09-12-2019
I've gone back and forth. I'd probably rather have Peterson as he'd be cheaper, but if you could get Howard and have that deal locked in and him for that long, that might be more palatable.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:56 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I've gone back and forth. I'd probably rather have Peterson as he'd be cheaper, but if you could get Howard and have that deal locked in and him for that long, that might be more palatable.
Peterson is going to cost a high second rounder (49rs pick) most likely. If you could give up our First rounder, not much higher than the second round pick, for Howard, then you do that! At least in my opinion.
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 09-12-2019
I kinda think so too.

Looking at some highlights, Howard is pretty fricking good. I don't think they can move away any more first rounders, Chiefs need some cheap talent.

But, if you're confident that you're moving on from Jones and think you can get that first back, eh, I think I would think about it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:08 AM 09-12-2019
If it were possible to trade the 9ers pick and one more later, like a 4 or the next years 3 possibly id do it today. dee ford and a pick for xavien howard? done fucking deal boys.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:35 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
If it were possible to trade the 9ers pick and one more later, like a 4 or the next years 3 possibly id do it today. dee ford and a pick for xavien howard? done fucking deal boys.
The Dolphins won't even think about trading Howard unless a 1st is involved...

Look at what they just got for Tunsil. Howard is the equivalent at his position which you could make the argument is more important nowadays than LT.

I think you some of you are seriously underestimating what these deals are going to take.
[Reply]
Jerok 09:54 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
If we wait until the deadline it's most likely going to take a 2nd to get it done for Peterson
I think more than a 2nd, we are not the only team who would want to trade for peterson
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 09-12-2019

Look at what they just got for Tunsil. Howard is the equivalent at his position which you could make the argument is more important nowadays than LT.

I think you some of you are seriously underestimating what these deals are going to take.
I definitely think it will take a 1st plus to move Howard.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:36 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Just so we are clear: no one thinks Xavien Howard is actually a good idea, right?

Just... Titty Meat.
I'm trying to figure out why I had such a problem with this, and now I am desperately hoping it happens.
[Reply]
TEX 10:37 AM 09-12-2019
And THAT'S exactly the kind of things teams do that leads to big problems down the road. It's one thing to give up assets and extend young players entering their prime, it's an entirely different matter to do it for older one's.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:57 AM 09-12-2019

You might be right except that part about CB being more important than LT . Yous crazy alfalfa!
[Reply]
Jerm 12:03 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
And THAT'S exactly the kind of things teams do that leads to big problems down the road. It's one thing to give up assets and extend young players entering their prime, it's an entirely different matter to do it for older one's.
Right, which is why lean towards Howard over PP.
[Reply]
TEX 12:07 PM 09-12-2019
Right, which is why lean towards Howard over PP.
I'm with ya there.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up