ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 181
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:26 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
6 straight fouls lmao
Nah didn’t get one on that Dotson rebound where they fouled out Robinson on the board.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:26 PM 02-11-2019
Jayhawks won't die because fuck the ncaa!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:27 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’d guess KSUck dumps one. They have a tough out.

But I don’t know what the **** is going on. KU had no business winning this game. Or the TT game at home. Nobody deserves to win the Big 13. They should just leave it vacant
Patriots didn't deserve a superbowl win either, they couldn't give a shit less.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:29 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They were struggling at home to Vermont and Stanford. They were never a top team at any point this season.
It amazes me that at times you can be a complete dipshit, other times seems like you see, & understand what is going on.

This comment, you are a dipshit.

Just have to let you know.... we have lost a lot of talent since then.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:30 PM 02-11-2019
I’d guess KSUck dumps one. They have a tough out.

But I don’t know what the **** is going on. KU had no business winning this game. Or the TT game at home. Nobody deserves to win the Big 13. They should just leave it vacant
Kansas State had the toughest remaining schedule left to start the week off.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:35 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
It amazes me that at times you can be a complete dipshit, other times seems like you see, & understand what is going on.

This comment, you are a dipshit.

Just have to let you know.... we have lost a lot of talent since then.
It's obvious that they have lost a lot of talent since then. Udoka and Garrett are both solid NCAA players and clearly beneficial to this roster.

It's also obvious that this team was always deeply flawed in significant ways (see shooting) and not as good as their record was in the first month. Sorry if it hurts you to have someone point that out.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:38 PM 02-11-2019
They were struggling at home to Vermont and Stanford. They were never a top team at any point this season.
An didn’t we win like 3 or 4 games, because Vick went nuts from 3? That’s fools gold for sure.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 PM 02-11-2019
I will say though we’re to the Big 12 what the Patriots are to the AFC.

As long as we’re alive, we get closer to winning it. If you don’t want the Patriots winning the AFC, kill them ASAP. It’s in everyone’s head.

Same deal with KU and the Big 12. It would be almost impossible had we lost tonight, but now you can sorta see the path. Still difficult, but possible.

If K State fucks up a bit and we don’t, they’ll start feeling the pressure. We’ll see how they respond. They haven’t been there before even though they have upper class men.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:52 PM 02-11-2019
I think the only reason we won this game was because Grimes fouled out
[Reply]
Al Czervik 11:14 PM 02-11-2019
Or because Shit for Brain Vick is no longer playing?

I get Vick hit some shots....but for every 3 he hit, he left his guy completely
open for 6 points. Addition by subtraction....
The defense is better since Vick isnt sleeping on the floor.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:14 PM 02-11-2019
:-)

You, uhhh, might be less wrong than it appears on the surface.

Really it's Dotson nutted up and quit turning the ball over under pressure (and uncalled fouls). But yeah, Grimes not jacking up horribad shots helped the offense, certainly.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:17 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Or because Shit for Brain Vick is no longer playing?

I get Vick hit some shots....but for every 3 he hit, he left his guy completely
open for 6 points. Addition by subtraction....
The defense is better since Vick isnt sleeping on the floor.
The thing I've noticed since he left is the energy level is way up. Sometimes its not-so-directed freshman energy, but obviously Vick was looked at as a leader that he obviously wasn't, even if it was by default.

I'll always lean to having energy.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:24 PM 02-11-2019
The thing I've noticed since he left is the energy level is way up. Sometimes its not-so-directed freshman energy, but obviously Vick was looked at as a leader that he obviously wasn't, even if it was by default.

I'll always lean to having energy.
McCormack is like a male dog trapped in a room of female dogs in heat. Love the energy. Love the hustle. But tuck the pink thing back in your pants and get yourself under control a bit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:01 AM 02-12-2019
Agbaji is fucking amazing.
14 NBA Scouts in the stands. He going to be one and done.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:09 AM 02-12-2019
It's obvious that they have lost a lot of talent since then. Udoka and Garrett are both solid NCAA players and clearly beneficial to this roster.

It's also obvious that this team was always deeply flawed in significant ways (see shooting) and not as good as their record was in the first month. Sorry if it hurts you to have someone point that out.
Why in the hell do you think we play tough non conference games and play in arguably the toughest conference?

Championships and team chemistry are not won in the 1st 2-3 months of the season.

Sit back and watch, stop complaining, the kids will mature before your eyes. Plus, they are just " kids "!
[Reply]
Page 101 of 181
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up