ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 114
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:34 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
They are fun to get into. Lots of different ways to go.
I used to be the same way about computer mods. (cooling,cases,lights etc)
[Reply]
listopencil 02:11 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I used to be the same way about computer mods. (cooling,cases,lights etc)
Oh yeah, I could see that happening. This is fun for me because I smoked heavily for 30 years. I know a lot of smokers as well. And they are like toys.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 03:56 PM 06-13-2015
Played around with a Kanger subox today and took a few pulls through it. Not too bad, a bit expensive but kind of tempting, might have to think on it.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:00 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Played around with a Kanger subox today and took a few pulls through it. Not too bad, a bit expensive but kind of tempting, might have to think on it.
Was it a starter kit, if so what was in the starter kit, and how much were they asking? I don't like the idea of leaving an 18650 inside the device and charging via usb. I don't consider it a safe practice. My Vapor Store has the starter kits starting at $63. Add about $20 for the (2) batteries and $10 for the charger.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangerte...k-p/krsbk1.htm
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:02 PM 06-13-2015
So I got my new dripper in. A Kennedy competition. 4 sub coil air holes and chuff cap equipped; it is amazing.

[Reply]
listopencil 11:08 PM 06-13-2015
Nice. Did you see that video I posted of the guy vaping at 400 watts?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:13 PM 06-13-2015
Meh. He wants "open the box and go." I'd suggest an MVP. The new MVP Pro 3.0 is much simpler but more powerful and costs five bucks less:
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-...ink-mvp3p1.htm
Open the box and go can be interpreted many different ways. In my opinion, I wish someone would have set me up with a mod to start with, as opposed to me buying 2 ego twists, then an inokin v2, the the cloupor dna 30, the the Sigelei 100. I could have saved a lot of money.

From a financial standpoint, buying my suggestion keeps you completely in the world of vaping, while maintaining a cheaper price, so if you find it is not for you, your not fully vested; if you want to experiment, you have that capability.

MVP pro is 10-$15 more. It requires you to still buy the tank, and if I'm not mistaken, has an internal battery, so when it inevitably craps out (3-5 years down the road, don't want you to think its routine) you have to purchase a whole new mod, as opposed to buying a new $6.99 battery to keep your mod functioning.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:16 PM 06-13-2015
Nice. Did you see that video I posted of the guy vaping at 400 watts?
No missed that one. I'll have to check that out. I think that is a bit overkill, though I did say that about 100w and I am enjoying that w/ my Kennedy now. :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:19 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Open the box and go can be interpreted many different ways. In my opinion, I wish someone would have set me up with a mod to start with, as opposed to me buying 2 ego twists, then an inokin v2, the the cloupor dna 30, the the Sigelei 100. I could have saved a lot of money.

From a financial standpoint, buying my suggestion keeps you completely in the world of vaping, while maintaining a cheaper price, so if you find it is not for you, your not fully vested; if you want to experiment, you have that capability.

MVP pro is 10-$15 more. It requires you to still buy the tank, and if I'm not mistaken, has an internal battery, so when it inevitably craps out (3-5 years down the road, don't want you to think its routine) you have to purchase a whole new mod, as opposed to buying a new $6.99 battery to keep your mod functioning.

I'll take back the price comment, you found it cheaper. Not too bad, but the battery issue still stands. I prefer external batteries for the reason I mentioned.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:22 PM 06-13-2015

The MVP Pro 3.0 is $5 less. And you still have to buy a tank if you get the Cloupor, that's why you listed a tank in your post. That new MVP Pro 3.0 goes from 6 watts to 60 watts and fires from 0.2 ohms to 3.1 ohms. The built in battery is 4500 mAh. With all that being said I am very happy with my Sigelei 100W+ that takes two 18650's for exactly that reason, and I wish I had just gone this route to begin with, but a someone who is new to vaping probably doesn't want to deal with handling batteries and the MVP will last a good long time.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:24 PM 06-13-2015
No missed that one. I'll have to check that out. I think that is a bit overkill, though I did say that about 100w and I am enjoying that w/ my Kennedy now. :-)

Check out post #804. It's ridiculous.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:28 PM 06-13-2015
The MVP Pro 3.0 is $5 less. And you still have to buy a tank if you get the Cloupor, that's why you listed a tank in your post. That new MVP Pro 3.0 goes from 6 watts to 60 watts and fires from 0.2 ohms to 3.1 ohms. The built in battery is 4500 mAh. With all that being said I am very happy with my Sigelei 100W+ that takes two 18650's for exactly that reason, and I wish I had just gone this route to begin with, but a someone who is new to vaping probably doesn't want to deal with handling batteries and the MVP will last a good long time.
Yep. As I stated I was wrong. Your suggestion is cheaper. The added power is a benefit, I am just weary of internal batteries. I like the maintain my mod even after the battery inevitably goes out. I truly think he would be in vaper's euphoria with either of our suggestions.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:30 PM 06-13-2015
Yep. As I stated I was wrong. Your suggestion is cheaper. The added power is a benefit, I am just weary of internal batteries. I like the maintain my mod even after the battery inevitably goes out. I truly think he would be in vaper's euphoria with either of our suggestions.
I didn't see your post before I responded-was getting another beer. Yeah, I think it's going to be personal preference. I do agree with you on the battery. I use 18650's myself.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:36 PM 06-13-2015
I tend to top out at 40 watts. Here's a guy doing 400 watts:

Jesus! Only thing I am seeing different from him to me is the amount of time his inhale takes, but that is one ridiculous mod.

Here's another 400w vaper video :-):

http://youtu.be/cill_IbtXiw

Sorry for the link on mobile.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:41 PM 06-13-2015
Jesus! Only thing I am seeing different from him to me is the amount of time his inhale takes, but that is one ridiculous mod.

Here's another 400w vaper video :-):

http://youtu.be/cill_IbtXiw

Sorry for the link on mobile.
That would be great to set up in the corner of the break room at work. Under a table early in the morning. I'm sure I'd get fired though.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 114
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Up