ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 140
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
loochy 08:34 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Frankie removes clothes, including underwear (if he wears underwear).

Frankie picks up monkey (or monkeys).

Frankie lovingly strokes monkey (or monkeys) in order to calm the animal(s) down.

Frankie inserts monkey (or monkeys) into his anus.

Monkey (or monkeys) understandably find their new surroundings to be generally unpleasant and fight to escape. * This is Frankie's favorite part *

Frankie's sphincter can only stand so much, and the monkey (or monkeys) is expelled from Frankie's anus at such a velocity that it (or they) seem to be flying, although it (or they) are merely falling with style.

Monkey (or monkeys) wonder why Frankie eats so much goat while cleaning itself off.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:35 AM 08-02-2011
May I suggest an alternative method for the flying monkeys?

Whad'dya put in there t'day, Frankie?

You ain't gonna believe this one....
[Reply]
loochy 08:36 AM 08-02-2011
Poor little guy

FRANKIE WHY DO YOU ABUSE ANIMALS!!?!?!?!!!?
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:40 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If you ate some flying monkeys that were indigestible, they would likely fly out of your anus 6-12 hours later.
What if, instead of flying monkeys, they were actually sea monkeys? I'm almost certain that Frankie once injested a large quantity of sea men both orally and rectally only to send them flying out of his anus at a high rate of speed.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:42 AM 08-02-2011
Frankie says "duh Winning!"
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:02 AM 08-02-2011
Frankie taught Charlie Sheen how to do coke off of a hooker's ass.
[Reply]
KCHawg 09:25 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Here comes another mult of another genius. What a shock!
Not a mult dumbass, just laughing at how someone who claims to be so smart could think something like this could possibly happen in the air.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:42 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by KCHawg:
Not a mult dumbass, just laughing at how someone who claims to be so smart could think something like this could possibly happen in the air.
He's seen every Nick Cage flick 3x.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:44 AM 08-02-2011
Because not one of you (and I use the word 'you' selectively here) can stand up to me in a logical debate alone.
This is actually true, Frankie. It's mostly because a mutually logical debate including you doesn't exist.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:58 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Dude, Frankie is a lot smarter than everyone else. He just has a propensity to type really stupid shit on the internet. But if you hung out with him in RL, everything would be all smart-guy stuff, all the time.
:-)

That was great.

Frankies going to take you apart because he's too smart to let this thread die.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:38 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Dont worry, Frankie.

Donger is just trying to make people feel safe and like these things cant happen in mid flight. Everyone here knows the truth, these things fall apart all the time.

He wants to sell more gas, thats all.

Hes the one with the agenda.

Keep it up, dont let him win!
Thanks BC. But I really don't think there is anything to win or lose here. I simply posted a thread and expressed an opinion. I'm surprised (yet not really) by all the concerted reaction of mostly the usual suspects with deliberately condescending smilies and comments trying to make me LOOK dumb. These are posters with a chip on their shoulders about me for one reason or another, historical or geographical. I'm used to it but I admit it does get annoying some times.

BTW, there's not ONE post here from me in which I have disagreed with their theory. My point has been all theories expressed have some merit but they act as if theirs are gospel and the ONLY reason this can happen.

Thanks again for posting a message of sanity. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:38 AM 08-02-2011
Thanks BC. But I really don't think there is anything to win or lose here. I simply posted a thread and expressed an opinion. I'm surprised (yet not really) by all the concerted reaction of mostly the usual suspects with deliberately condescending smilies and comments trying to make me LOOK dumb. These are posters with a chip on their shoulders about me for one reason or another, historical or geographical. I'm used to it but I admit it does get annoying some times.

BTW, there's not ONE post here from me in which I have disagreed with their theory. My point has been all theories expressed have some merit but they act as if theirs are gospel and the ONLY reason this can happen.

Originally Posted by fan4ever:

That was great.

Frankies going to take you apart because he's too smart to let this thread die.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:40 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
What?
That you claimed these things are indestructible.

Oh, **** it! Never mind. This whole thing is not worth my time to spend debating on.
[Reply]
Pants 11:41 AM 08-02-2011

I bet BossChief feels really guilty after this post.

[Reply]
Donger 11:42 AM 08-02-2011

Errr, Frankie?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 140
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up