ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Hall of Classics>Trolls on this board ?
royr17 05:59 PM 12-11-2004
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
[Reply]
Pants 07:20 AM 12-12-2004
royr17, you are nothing but a little bitch in my eyes now.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 07:25 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
royr17, you are nothing but a little bitch in my eyes now.
Now?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:52 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
you slepin g wit TJ, too?

Uhm, what? Am I sleeping with TJ, too? Is that the question? Just because I am looking forward to the continued entertainment brought on my your apology, or explination just like Juano, does not mean that he and I are in bed together. There is no way I would sack up with that greasy burro.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:55 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
"Beaner" comes to mind...

:-) I almost used that in the other thread last night instead of Mexican goat f#cker, but changed my mind at the last moment.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:57 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
Noooo....you've never been banned, have you?

Yep, a temporary ban not long ago.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 11:24 AM 12-12-2004
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read on this board. Why can't we all just get along?:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:52 AM 12-12-2004
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 11:57 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?

ha ha,I don't do bathrooms, that's what I have sons for. And where the hell you been? I am sitting here waiting for you to bring me your latest kill so we can have lunch.:-) What's a Pot Pie?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:59 AM 12-12-2004
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:06 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.

I cook very well thank you,,and please don't kill the brown one,,hes mine.
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:07 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.:-)

So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:10 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?

oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:12 PM 12-12-2004
oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:-)
Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:16 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?
ha ha,no but I like the scorps,,,,he has a 67 camaro that is souped up and takes it to redline every weekend to race the other grown men,,,,,they have to see who is the fastest,biggest,loudest,,,,,,,,and whatever else men do with their toys.:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:23 PM 12-12-2004
Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up