ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which city downtown would you choose to live?
Manhattan 23 22.55%
San Francisco 16 15.69%
San Jose 2 1.96%
Portland 4 3.92%
Chicago 13 12.75%
Miami 9 8.82%
Different city downtown 31 30.39%
Where ever Gaz lives. 4 3.92%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If money were no object, which major USA downtown would you pick to live?
stevieray 04:45 PM 06-10-2018
Kansas City

Apt ...Power and Light building
[Reply]
DaFace 04:57 PM 06-10-2018
I love Manhattan and would love to live there for a while. That said, I think that the work culture there would eat me alive, and I bet I'd get tired of it after a year or two. So I'd love to live there...temporarily. Until then, I'll stick with Denver.
[Reply]
Munson 05:16 PM 06-10-2018
San Diego
[Reply]
vailpass 05:22 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by Munson:
San Diego
Whale Vagina.
[Reply]
cdcox 05:46 PM 06-10-2018
Manhattan would be my first choice.

I spent a couple days as a tourist in DC for the first time in a decade. Really enjoyed it.

If it was Miami Beach as opposed to downtown Miami, I would take a two week vacation to test drive the beach lifestyle. In the end I can't imagine it overtaking the advantages of Manhattan.

Urban traffic is primarily an issue for people who live in the 'burbs. Between walking, public transportation and Uber, I wouldn't even own a car.
[Reply]
Otter 05:58 PM 06-10-2018
Manhattan

So much to experience and the most beautiful woman on the planet in my opinion.

I think after a year I'd have to tap out. Well, either tap or I'd become fully ingrained in the culture and never leave. Prolly tap however.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:31 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
Manhattan

So much to experience and the most beautiful woman on the planet in my opinion.

I think after a year I'd have to tap out. Well, either tap or I'd become fully ingrained in the culture and never leave. Prolly tap however.
You will burn out. Nightlife begins at 11 PM. Everybody rushes like they're going to miss something important. They never stop. Plus it's dirty.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:39 PM 06-10-2018
In the middle of 10,000 acres. The last place I would live would be in a major metro.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:00 PM 06-10-2018
I know this will WTF a few on here - but I'd probably live in Pittsburg Kansas if I could find a job that paid well enough. So if any of you could assist, PM me - I wouldn't mind getting out of Atlanta for a while.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:03 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I know this will WTF a few on here - but I'd probably live in Pittsburg Kansas if I could find a job that paid well enough. So if any of you could assist, PM me - I wouldn't mind getting out of Atlanta for a while.
What do you do for a living?
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
What do you do for a living?
I sell technology solutions - basically there are three elements to our solutions (which we manufacture) - Remote Monitoring, Quality of Experience and Secure Access.... I sell on-premise appliances to Managed Service Providers MSPs

Technology Sales in a nutshell.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:24 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I sell technology solutions - basically there are three elements to our solutions (which we manufacture) - Remote Monitoring, Quality of Experience and Secure Access.... I sell on-premise appliances to Managed Service Providers MSPs

Technology Sales in a nutshell.
I drive to Pittsburgh about 6 times a year to meet with a few suppliers my plant works with. I have a few contacts in town. If I hear of anything that fits into your skill set, I’ll shoot you a pm.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:28 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I drive to Pittsburgh about 6 times a year to meet with a few suppliers my plant works with. I have a few contacts in town. If I hear of anything that fits into your skill set, I’ll shoot you a pm.
thank you - I fully expect I'll settle there, eventually.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:17 PM 06-10-2018
I’ve done the country living. I Couldn’t handle the inconvience working full time and doing that. My parents did but 30 miles to the nearest store gets old quick.

I enjoy citing living and the convienence. Not sure I’d like raising a family in a major downtown area but I’d love living in a major downtown area if single or no kids. San Diego would be my choice. I’d honestly consider Nashville too.

I may return to country living when I’m older. But for now, it has no appeal.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:18 PM 06-10-2018
Greenville, SC. Nice downtown area with plenty of entertainment and eating options. City is still small enough it doesn’t seem crowded.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up