Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
A tackle
Offensive, preferably.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:13 PM 04-25-2024
I think you take the best value at WR, OT, IOL, or CB
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:16 PM 04-25-2024
Probably Patrick Paul at the most convenient trade up spot, since apparently the org can't keep a lid on their selections.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 PM 04-25-2024
Gonna take some sifting through because I really felt like R2 was a great WR spot.

Amegadjie would probably be at/near the top of my list but there's some really solid DL talent out there that could slide a bit. Kneeland, Dorlus, fiske, Jenkins. Newton won't be there so I won't worry about him much. Maybe sweat? The trade out of the 3rd probably has him gone before that Buffalo 4. If you want him you may need to take him in the 2nd now.

But I still think I'm looking OT there. Kingsley (likely gone in the first few picks of the 2nd), Paul, Fisher and Amegadjie would all he pretty reasonable and solid choices at 64. I just don't see a lot of other real good value plays sliding there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:28 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Gonna take some sifting through because I really felt like R2 was a great WR spot.

Amegadjie would probably be at/near the top of my list but there's some really solid DL talent out there that could slide a bit. Kneeland, Dorlus, fiske, Jenkins. Newton won't be there so I won't worry about him much. Maybe sweat? The trade out of the 3rd probably has him gone before that Buffalo 4. If you want him you may need to take him in the 2nd now.

But I still think I'm looking OT there. Kingsley (likely gone in the first few picks of the 2nd), Paul, Fisher and Amegadjie would all he pretty reasonable and solid choices at 64. I just don't see a lot of other real good value plays sliding there.
This. Also wouldn't be surprised at Rosengarten since Penix was left handed. Not so sure in the 2nd though.
[Reply]
wannaGOback 10:29 PM 04-25-2024
Adonai Mitchell
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:01 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Also wouldn't be surprised at Rosengarten since Penix was left handed. Not so sure in the 2nd though.
Yeah - I'm not in on Rosengarten in the 2nd. I don't care if draft twitter called him a sleeper 2nd rounder. He's a 3rd rounder at best.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:02 PM 04-25-2024
Yeah r1 wr really flipped the list for me.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:26 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I'm not sure I'd hate Fisher at 64. Think he's a possible option and maybe the most realistic.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:52 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by wannaGOback:
Adonai Mitchell
Patriots would have a killer draft going if they snagged Maye and Mitchell.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:23 AM 04-26-2024
I expect to see a run on WR when the draft restarts tonight. 5 of the first 7 picks are teams that have a need at WR.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:02 AM 04-26-2024
We need a LT badly, but man a really good TE would be appealing too.

Hoping for LT. All those picks in the 4th and 5th will be a LOT of fun.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up