ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 05:04 PM 03-26-2024
Lack of air conditioning is pretty bad. No wonder the players gave Hunt a F- grade. It almost sounds like the Major League film, where the team owner tries to sabotage the players & coaches but they still find a way to have big success.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:37 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
The locker room story was a bad look but this is flat out embarrassing.
OK now THAT is bad. No AC JFC!
[Reply]
PHOG 05:43 PM 03-26-2024
No AC !?!?!?!??/11
[Reply]
Bowser 06:22 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm definitely curious about the AC thing. Wasn't that facility just built like 15 years ago? Seems odd that they wouldn't have put in HVAC for it in the first place.
We can all collectively hear Haley and/or Pioli screaming FUCK THEM PLAYERS, WIN SOMETHING FIRST IF YOU WANT A/C
[Reply]
BWillie 07:45 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Clark and the Chiefs want Kansas, nobody wants to deal with the state of Missouri anymore.
People from Missouri hate Kansas alot more than people from Kansas hate Missouri.

Nobody from Kansas would not follow a team for being in Missouri. There is a decent amount of people who would stop being Chiefs fans if they moved to Kansas, at least maybe after Mahomes retires.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:52 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
People from Missouri hate Kansas alot more than people from Kansas hate Missouri.

Nobody from Kansas would not follow a team for being in Missouri. There is a decent amount of people who would stop being Chiefs fans if they moved to Kansas, at least maybe after Mahomes retires.
I think you mean certain Missouri residents who root for a certain kansas team hate the state of Missouri
[Reply]
BWillie 07:58 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I think you mean certain Missouri residents who root for a certain kansas team hate the state of Missouri
I did not.

The Chiefs would lose no fans by staying in Missouri.

The Chiefs would lose some fans by moving to Kansas.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:59 PM 03-26-2024
The AC thing seems overblown.

You have to ask how often are they are actually using the indoor facility and using it when AC is necessary?

Pretty sure outside of storms or extreme cold they practice outside. They aren’t using AC in the extreme cold.
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

You have to ask how often are they are actually using the indoor facility and using it when AC is necessary?

Pretty sure outside of storms or extreme cold they practice outside. They aren’t using AC in the extreme cold.
If Mahomes is complaining about it then no it's not overblown.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:04 PM 03-26-2024
Clark turning the hot water off in the Chiefs locker room in Buffalo after the divisional game propelled this team to another Lombardi
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:21 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Imagine going to work for your billion-dollar organization in August and they don’t have AC lol

That’s inconceivable and probably illegal in Florida. I’m sure it doesn’t consistently get as hot in MO as it does in FL, but don’t y’all get heat waves at the very least?
Imagine if you had to play a game in Florida the first week or two of the season.

Maybe you would be better off having spent all that time not being in AC?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:23 PM 03-26-2024
I did not.

Whether they move won't directly affect me, but why would they lose more than they would pick up?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:41 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

They have OTA’s from April to June when it could be warm enough to require the A/C.

And then post-training camp/early season practices from August through October could require it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 PM 03-26-2024
I did not.

You KU fans are literally obsessed with Mizzou. It's funny that you act like youre not.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:25 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark needs a PR team bc he just doubled down.

The story of Mahomes having to get on Mark Donovan bc there was no air conditioning in the summer is crazy. Wtf Clark

https://theathletic.com/5368314/2024...shared_article
Yeah as someone else said, if it pisses off Mahomes it's dumb and not something to just wave away. Clark is tight, good to see he's making some changes.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Up