ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 31
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 09:40 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy was the 7th highest paid coach last year. Tied with Harbaugh.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/highest-paid...-coaches-2023/

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

I don’t get the Clark shade on this one
It's a bunch of horseshit. Andy doesn't care about being the highest paid HC. He's winning SBs and having the time of his life.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:59 PM 02-29-2024
Not gonna give Clark a pass though. He’s gotta upgrade this shit. This is really bad. Looks like it hasn’t been updated since the 90’s.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gccUP0mDk...UuMefbh49ct0E5
Attached: A1EFF48D-2D8C-4B09-AE71-CB5997C9CCBF.jpg (81.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:02 PM 02-29-2024
Offseason sucks lolz
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:07 PM 02-29-2024
Not gonna give Clark a pass though. He’s gotta upgrade this shit. This is really bad. Looks like it hasn’t been updated since the 90’s.

It’s not even the best football weight room in the state.

Chiefs weight room vs Mizzou weight room 🤔 pic.twitter.com/FyDBkowAi7

— Mitchichu (@Mitchichu02) February 29, 2024

[Reply]
trndobrd 10:11 PM 02-29-2024
The survey should have included the following question:

"The NFL pays for $5000 for the cost of each Superbowl ring, with the team paying for the rest of the cost. How would you grade the Superbowl Ring supplied by your team?"

_A

_B

_C

_D

_F
[Reply]
Hoover 10:13 PM 02-29-2024
Frankly I’d rather they spend some serious coin on a new training facility than and AstroTurf concert venue.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 02-29-2024
Here's the Cowherd clip that was referenced earlier.

Is he oversimplifying in order to get out an opinion that resonates like he usually does? Yes, it's a little more complicated than that.

Is he wrong?

I mean... I kind of agree with him, man. Is the equipment in there top notch? Is the space clean? Is there enough space and equipment to accommodate everybody who uses it during peak hours? Apparently the answer is no to some of those questions, so yes, I think we can definitely improve that way. But if the issue is that the Chargers and Raiders have nice modern decor electric ball massage machines... ehh, I don't really care

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 PM 02-29-2024

Looks good to me.

Chiefs are strong like bull.

Change nothing. Make them suffer. Win.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:17 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Here's the Cowherd clip that was referenced earlier.

Is he oversimplifying in order to get out an opinion that resonates like he usually does? Yes, it's a little more complicated than that.

Is he wrong?

I mean... I kind of agree with him, man. Is the equipment in there top notch? Is the space clean? Is there enough space and equipment to accommodate everybody who uses it during peak hours? Apparently the answer is no to some of those questions, so yes, I think we can definitely improve that way. But if the issue is that the Chargers and Raiders have nice modern decor electric ball massage machines... ehh, I don't really care

Chiefs have A+ players, coaches and GM, those other teams don't. Does it matter the facilities are bad? Not for winning SBs when you have those other things in place. But if everyone is pulling their weight, why can't Hunt. It's cheap and lazy, and it doesn't meet the standard set by others. He should rectify it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 03-01-2024
The facilities aren't bad.

They are conducive to winning.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:15 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The facilities aren't bad.

They are conducive to winning.
But they're not as good as they can be. If you can get a fraction of a per cent better, you should, because you know Veach, Reid and Mahomes will leave no stone unturned. He can afford it, he's being a tight arse.

I'm not saying it's the be all and end all but I've no idea why people wouldn't want him to get better facilities.
[Reply]
Fishels 02:18 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Players really got pissed when they took down the basketball goal.
Lol:-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:39 AM 03-01-2024
Andy was the 7th highest paid coach last year. Tied with Harbaugh.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/highest-paid...-coaches-2023/

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

I don’t get the Clark shade on this one
People whining who envy the Chiefs want to nitpick at anything. Sorry if they aren't up to the standards that someone we all could care less about has mandated should be.

Now I get asking the Chiefs to do some upgrades but to do them so we match teams whose only view in the race to the Super Bowl is our backside is silly and petty.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:14 AM 03-01-2024

what's wrong with the squat racks?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:19 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
The survey should have included the following question:

"The NFL pays for $5000 for the cost of each Superbowl ring, with the team paying for the rest of the cost. How would you grade the Superbowl Ring supplied by your team?"

_A

_B

_C

_D

_F
You’re talking about the Super Bowl rings that the players earned?
[Reply]
Page 21 of 31
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up