ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 27
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:42 AM 12-12-2019
We need Gracie to come to Denver and steal all his "mojo" until he can't even crawl out bed to get on the plane to come to KC. If she has enlist his current "slampiece" as loochy called her, then by all means do so and post the video here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:03 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by blake5676:
I'm a Mizzou guy and watched Lock for 4 years. Love the dude, but never believed for a second he'd be anything more than average at best in the NFL. He's got an arm and can look elite at times, but goddamn if he wasn't completely lost for games in a row as well. Not sure who I'd say had a better arm between him and Gabbert...both can rip it. I genuinely just really like Drew Lock and the fact he's a local kid only helps.

That being said, my Lock allegiance ended the day he went to Denver. Lock was awful under pressure and made some ridiculously bone-headed plays throughout his career. I always thought he lacked the pocket presence to succeed in the NFL. I'm pleasantly surprised to see his career start off nice and with a little success. But I'm also ready for us to throw the fucking book at him with blitzes and stunts and see him wilt this Sunday. Would love nothing more than a Ryan Leaf like performance (pretty sure it was his 3rd career start as well) to welcome him back to KC.

Lock > Gabbert
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 12-12-2019
You do the same shit we did against the Pats....except more of a spy on Lock because he isn’t a 42 immobile QB. Sell out to stop the run, disguise blitzes and coverages and make them beat you deep.
[Reply]
blake5676 11:30 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Lock > Gabbert
I wouldn't argue that from an overall QB product standpoint, was strictly stating in terms of arm strength. They could both sling it.

And maybe I'm too hard on Lock about handling pressure. It's quite possible I remember more of his bad plays under duress due to recency bias. Either way, I hope he gets a taste of failure come Sunday.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:41 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You do the same shit we did against the Pats....except more of a spy on Lock because he isn’t a 42 immobile QB. Sell out to stop the run, disguise blitzes and coverages and make them beat you deep.
And, Lock has had some nice deep throws. I'm sure there will be an INT or two, but he's making throws that show he's very confident... a couple might scare you as a fan because he's throwing in a tight spot with great coverage, but he's looked good.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:47 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
And, Lock has had some nice deep throws. I'm sure there will be an INT or two, but he's making throws that show he's very confident... a couple might scare you as a fan because he's throwing in a tight spot with great coverage, but he's looked good.
Pass rush and hitting the QB is the ultimate test, pretty sure the Texans didn't hit him much? Asking because I didn't watch the game
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:52 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Pass rush and hitting the QB is the ultimate test, pretty sure the Texans didn't hit him much? Asking because I didn't watch the game
Believe he was sacked once, would have to look at stats, I didn't pay attention to hits/pressures/etc.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:54 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Believe he was sacked once, would have to look at stats, I didn't pay attention to hits/pressures/etc.
I know the Texans pass rush has been pretty anemic since they lost Watt, how many pressures/dropbacks did lock have?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:22 PM 12-12-2019
No Clark, Fenton, or Claiborne at practice again today.

Starting to assume personally that we won’t have any of them on Sunday. Just hopeful that Clark is ok for the long run. We can beat the Donks without him, albeit much easier with him..
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:42 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No Clark, Fenton, or Claiborne at practice again today.

Starting to assume personally that we won’t have any of them on Sunday. Just hopeful that Clark is ok for the long run. We can beat the Donks without him, albeit much easier with him..
KC should keep their eyes on the bigger prize and just rest those dudes...
[Reply]
burt 01:04 PM 12-12-2019

He definitely likes blondes.
He hit this AND Gracie? NOW I have respect!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:28 PM 12-12-2019
The kid is real likable.

[Reply]
vailpass 01:39 PM 12-12-2019

He definitely likes blondes.
She's bangin' but she's not blonde.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:00 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
The kid is real likable.

Missouri, Broncos...

The kid is real dislikable. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:26 PM 12-12-2019
I see Fangio wants the league to go to no division format. I can’t blame home considering how many times in a row KC has beaten them. Sounds like the easy way out to me.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 27
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up