ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 300
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:03 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Gabriel has issues, and I don't think that the leader of the safe zone would realistically buy his BS. Maybe it's because we know more about him, but he comes off as a little unhinged/crazy, which I'd hope the mayor lady can sense.

But I don't really see any reason in having him tell her that unless it's going to cause complications for Rick and Co. There's really not much point to it if he tells her that and she says, "Nah. I don't believe you. You seem nuts."
playing catchup in this thread so I'll bet what I'm gonna say here will be hashed out in subsequent posts......but.....

WTF is that bitches deal man! you sorry bitch! YOU let your congregation die because you are a ****ing pussy. and you're gonna cry about what Rick and Co. have done. I don't get it.
WHY did he do that? am I forgetting something or did I miss something cause I don't get it. are we to just say....oh well he's nuts or is there a reason I've missed. sick of that bitch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note my wife and I had an interesting convo pertaining to cowardice. be interesting to get some opinions.

cowardice definition is simply lack of bravery.
two scenarios

1 - what the preacher did
2 - you are alone on a dock and an 8 year old girl is in the water with a huge shark coming for her. let me stipulate that it doesn't have her yet....but that big bastard is coming. (this is one of my biggest fears....being eaten by a shark)

for me.....and I KNOW it's so easy to say "in such and such a situation I'd do so and so" when the reality is....you don't REALLY know. right? but for me....

1 - I'd have opened that door. I absolutely believe it with all my heart. knowing it could cost me my life.....I swear I'd have opened that door.

2 - I don't know. the thought of being eaten alive by a shark...OMG...just freaks me OUT. so honestly, I HOPE I'd man up and jump in....and I certainly think that in that moment of adrenaline surge maybe I would....but being honest....I don't know.

(yes how stupid right....I'd risk being eaten by ****ing zombies but not a shark. hahahahaha! makes no sense)

so here's the real question. are both the guy who didn't open the door and the guy who didn't jump in cowards? I have it in my mind that the guy in #1 is a punk ass bitch of a coward. but the guy in #2....he was too afraid to do it.....but.....I have a hard time categorizing that guy as a punk coward.
in my mind #1 has a chance to save many whether he makes it or not.
#2....he's probably ****ED. either way really. jump in and you probably die with the girl. don't jump in, watch her die.....and live with THAT.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:04 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Kman34:
If I was Maggie I would have came upstairs and called him on his shit talking...
The group saved his ass when they really didn't have to..
I thought that's exactly what she was gonna do!
[Reply]
frankotank 12:19 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
Ahh..gotcha, I forgot about the scene where they drove off playing that music loud as hell..which seemed pretty stupid to me at the time.

Thanks!
yeah I cracked up at that. the lyrics saying something like "you're going to die". :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 12:49 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
:-)

Stolen from OM...

this....is....AWESOME!
can't stop watching....

LA JIGGY JAR JAR DO!
DUR DUR DUR DEE DUR!

:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 12:55 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Morgan.
He's twisted up, down, and sideways.

Plus he's been alone the whole time, in armor, following Rick.

It's possible but I think it's a red herring...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:38 PM 03-27-2015
He's twisted up, down, and sideways.

Plus he's been alone the whole time, in armor, following Rick.

It's possible but I think it's a red herring...
If that's true that's one of the bigger FU's I;ve seen.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:46 PM 03-27-2015
Stolen from OM...
No offense, but those get weaker and weaker. More reliance on singing/rapping when the 'singer' isn't facing, or even on, camera. More reliance on nonsense syllables.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:50 PM 03-27-2015
How has Maggie not been visible to make sure everyone knew that the preacher was a lying ass
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:31 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
How has Maggie not been visible to make sure everyone knew that the preacher was a lying ass
That's been one of my pet peeves with the show. Nobody seems to talk to anyone about anything they see / hear that could be some key info the group might need to know.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:36 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
That's been one of my pet peeves with the show. Nobody seems to talk to anyone about anything they see / hear that could be some key info the group might need to know.
Compared to Lost, TWD practically has them passing around detailed diaries with questions and answers in bullet points.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:52 PM 03-27-2015
Companion series has a name. I just made a thread for it here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291582
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:52 PM 03-27-2015
TWD just proves to me that any show that had zombies in it would have done good. The acting is horrible, the script is horrible, I would even say the sets are horrible. But I watch anyway.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:58 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Daryl says of the finale

Spoiler!
Possible spoiler here.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
thabear04 10:53 PM 03-27-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Possible spoiler here.

Spoiler!