Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy 20th Anniversary ChiefsPlanet
Tribal Warfare 12:26 AM 08-01-2020

Young Guns II 30th Anniversary also
[Reply]
luv 11:25 AM 08-04-2020
Would be a "killer" year for a CP bash.

Happy anniversary, ya'all! Love reading threads like this where people reminisce.

I would know much, much less about football had it not been for this place.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Had no kids when I joined CP in 2000. Four kids later and one already out of the house. Crazy. Happy birthday CP.
Yeah, my first daughter was born a year and a half after CP and she graduated from HS this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I sorted the member list and saw you were #1. Thanks for the back story because I didn't know it. I was wondering if you helped config the software or server.
Testing would imply that I actually know what I was doing. I was more of a beta user than anything else. LOL
[Reply]
morphius 11:46 AM 08-04-2020
Damn I'm old.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by morphius:
Damn I'm old.
Wanna go get a Z Man? LOL
[Reply]
morphius 11:49 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wanna go get a Z Man? LOL
I could use one of those! Yummy
[Reply]
morphius 11:57 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I could have sworn I was a day one register. Looking at the list, minus Kyle there were only three who joined on the 17th. A handful of us on the 18th, a few on the 19th and so on. I had forgotten just what a trickle it was in getting people over here. Come to think of it, I signed up but, stayed at the Star board while peeking in over here for two or three days until I noticed all the cool people were making the move. Once I realized this was actually going to become a thing I made the transition.
I held out till the 21st because I had actually met one of the admins from the Star at the gathering I held, and they brought gifts. So, like Fraz, I tried to play peacemaker, but it didn't work. Heck, I think I helped with a competing site as well for a bit, but they drew the short straw and got Denise, hahaha
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:04 PM 08-04-2020
I held out till the 21st because I had actually met one of the admins from the Star at the gathering I held, and they brought gifts. So, like Fraz, I tried to play peacemaker, but it didn't work. Heck, I think I helped with a competing site as well for a bit, but they drew the short straw and got Denise, hahaha
Duhnise. :-)

Boardwrecker.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:55 PM 08-04-2020
Pigskin Park. Yeah, after Denise got named a mod in the political forum there I lobbied for an attained the same position just to create some balance. The sick, twisted bitch.

KCGannonStalker remains in my top 3 CP hero list all these years later for a reason.
[Reply]
morphius 09:43 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Pigskin Park. Yeah, after Denise got named a mod in the political forum there I lobbied for an attained the same position just to create some balance. The sick, twisted bitch.

KCGannonStalker remains in my top 3 CP hero list all these years later for a reason.
I couldn't remember the park in the name. The tough part was is she just argued because she enjoyed arguing. Pain in the butt.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:46 PM 08-04-2020
Damn I'm old.
I was 38 in 2000.
[Reply]
dilligaf 09:50 PM 08-04-2020
There’s been a lot of ups and downs around here but it’s always been fun!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I was 38 in 2000.
And now I'm 38.

:-)
[Reply]
Stryker 10:31 PM 08-04-2020
Yep, 2 decades! We have been through a hell of a lot during that time - NOT LEAVING ANYTIME SOON! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Fish 10:54 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
yeah, which NEITHER are class of Sept. 2005 - you all try though.
Sep 05. Represent! Whoooo!

Best CP class ever.........
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up