ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 53
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:11 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
I guess my primary concern is how the COVID situation is affecting the bigfoot population. I realize that the republican population is happy that they are not testing (at least to my knowledge) and the democrat population are wanting testing. Now, if they are testing and if a bigfoot is asymptomatic and just a carrier then he/she should at least be wearing a mask all of the time at a minimum. Shouldn't this make them easier to identify? Surely bears aren't testing and therefore would be removed from the usual list of suspects at a sighting. the only other animal it could be is a large badger who likes to howl and hit trees with sticks. It's all so intriguing, COVID, bigfoots, badgers, etc,,,,
With being outside all the time and being expert social distancers I don't expect them to be fashioning masks. It would take a helluva viral load to bring down a Bigfoot. But with fewer people out and about those of us who do venture out may have improved odds as they become complacent. The recent heat wave should have them on the move. I'll be out tree banging later this week.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:17 PM 08-04-2020
There was a recent brohio podcast about a beast in a tunnel in indiana. 4/10 b class encounter at best.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:12 PM 08-06-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:10 PM 08-15-2020
Pretty good encounter here proving Bigfeet for the most part are peaceful creatures. They just want us to stay away and leave them alone.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:12 PM 08-18-2020

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:56 AM 08-21-2020
Well, with all the technology out there... somone would have it on clear video, if it were a real thing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:59 AM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, with all the technology out there... somone would have it on clear video, if it were a real thing.
They do.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:03 AM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You mean to tell me you havent seen the holy grail of Bigfoot footage? In 1967, a known conman captured the most famous footage of Bigfoot on his very first night after he set out to find it. It's the only footage ever captured.
[Reply]
RN47 10:46 AM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
They do.

I would hope that you're not going to post any of Todd Standing's videos as evidence of Bigfoot.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:56 PM 08-25-2020
This is the most interesting interview I've ever heard. If you DO believe in Bigfoot it will probably change the way you view them. I don't know if I'll ever go into the woods again!

This is long but well worth the watch.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:02 AM 08-26-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You mean to tell me you havent seen the holy grail of Bigfoot footage? In 1967, a known conman captured the most famous footage of Bigfoot on his very first night after he set out to find it. It's the only footage ever captured.
Exactly.

This is the most interesting interview I've ever heard. If you DO believe in Bigfoot it will probably change the way you view them. I don't know if I'll ever go into the woods again!

This is long but well worth the watch.

That's 2 hours of your life you will never get back...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:08 PM 09-02-2020

[Reply]
RN47 05:38 AM 09-03-2020
Just a bunch of stories and no tangible evidence of any kind (blurry cell phone videos, ridiculous footprint casts, and tree limbs 'mysteriously' arranged in a tepee fashion ≠ evidence).

When I was 11-13 years old, I believed in Bigfoot. The possibility fascinated me because I wasn't aware of critical thinking and reasoning.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:51 AM 09-03-2020
Dude looks like Alex Honnold.
[Reply]
splatbass 03:47 PM 09-03-2020
When I was a teen I really believed in it. A friend and I wanted to go search for them. But as I got older I became a skeptic. As our suburbs move farther and farther out and more forests are clearcut, their habitat , like the habitats of a lot of animals, is shrinking. We should be seeing more and more sightings like a lot of places are with mountain lions and other animals. But we aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 24 of 53
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up