ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 103
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
BWillie 08:15 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I've never seen this practice technique used. Very frickin cool.
Love that he's putting in the work on his own on his biggest weakness. Kid could be special.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:58 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That's pretty much what teams do to rookies. He was a pro bowl (for whats that's worth) return man his rookie season. He had a solid year under his belt to draw experience under. He has to practice and hear verbiage and I'm sure plenty of it from the likes of the Honey Badger aka Land Lord and Frank Clark in practice. No way am i concerned about teams roughing him up as he gets confidence especially as a Super Bowl Champion that he is. I'm sure teams will still try to get in his head but at the same time he will be going full speed right past them on his way for a TD pass from Sir Patrick Mahomes II.

I don't see a big deal teams giving a rookie a hard time that's expected and par for the course. From what I've seen of him this offseason he is putting int he work to be the best WR he can be and challenged Tyreek Hill to ab work out.

Tony Gonzalez caught 2 touchdowns his rookie year he was given a hard time.
I think Hardman’s rookie year is judged pretty critically in part due to the ridiculous talent on the roster around him. If he had come in 2014 and put together the rookie season he did, we would have been stoked about his (20?) YPC and the sheer amount of plays he broke open.

But, he’s on the legion of zoom and Patrick Mahomes is his QB. So he gets critiqued at a level he may not on other rosters. He does have to make strides in his route running, but I’m pretty stoked about his first season.

I’m still pissed Marty had Popson over Gonzalez on the field in the Chiefs last drive in the playoffs vs the Broncos. That was inexcusable.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 AM 07-23-2020
Anybody that isn’t excited about Hardman’s future in this offense after his rookie year is a fucking moron.
[Reply]
JimNasium 11:27 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

I’m still pissed Marty had Popson over Gonzalez on the field in the Chiefs last drive in the playoffs vs the Broncos. That was inexcusable.
Ted f’ing Popson. There’s a player I hadn’t thought of in a long time.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:29 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Ted f’ing Popson. There’s a player I hadn’t thought of in a long time.
Zero chance Tony G lets himself get tackled short of the sticks like Popson did on the last drive. Honestly, Marty’s steadfast loyalty to Popson’s veteran presence pissed me off more than him starting Grbac over Gannon. Especially with the game Tony G was having and the two touchdown receptions he had to that point.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:32 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Anybody that isn’t excited about Hardman’s future in this offense after his rookie year is a ****ing moron.
He didn’t even know how to run routes well last year. Also just started learning WR a few years ago. He’s gonna be so much better as he gets more experience.

I’m excited to see him grow
[Reply]
JakeF 12:05 PM 07-23-2020
We really need Hardman to take the next step this year. If he does then we can let Watkins walk next year without worrying about it. Save us tons of money.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 08-05-2020

Always rolling 🎥 @MecoleHardman4 pic.twitter.com/tjJkRNrSWY

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 6, 2020

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:26 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
FUCK YES SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BITCH
Nailed it
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:27 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Beethoven:
Ugh. We traded up for a punt returner?

DK Metcalf and Parris Campbell were both there.
And fuck you again
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 10:35 PM 08-05-2020
I think he takes a big leap either this year or next, depending on on the circumstances of this season. Seems like a good dude and committed to what we're building here. Would draft again.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:36 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
We really need Hardman to take the next step this year. If he does then we can let Watkins walk next year without worrying about it. Save us tons of money.
People have been posting this since we singed Watkins.

Sammy took a paycut to stay- why would we want him to walk? The guy is a stud.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:59 AM 08-08-2020

Mecole copped a Super Bowl chain 🔥🔥 @MecoleHardman4 @Chiefs

(via @MecoleHardman4) pic.twitter.com/dkCyKDn6n1

— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) August 7, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 AM 10-06-2020
Chiefs twitter getting stupid about Hardman now.

Wow, this is a dumb take lol.

Mecole Hardman's stat line from last season was 26-538 20.7 YPC 6 TDs.

D'Anthony Thomas' career stats: 65-509 7.8 YPC 4 Tds.

Hire better writers. https://t.co/nUTJqjQYuQ

— DJ Jazzy Juris Doctor (@ChiefsfanCHI) October 6, 2020

[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:30 PM 10-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Chiefs twitter getting stupid about Hardman now.

That's a whole lot of dumb lmao
[Reply]
Page 75 of 103
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up