ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 104
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:37 AM 11-22-2022
Andy Reid is the best coach in football. Period.

Belichick, you say?

What has Belichick ever done as a head coach without Tom Brady at QB? He's like a .500 coach.

Without Mahomes, and with a bunch of decent but not great QB's, Andy Reid went to what, three NFL Championship games and one Super Bowl?

I argue that he got more done with less than any other current coach in football.

Now he's got Mahomes, and it's wonderful, but people are quick to forget just what Andy was able to accomplish even without him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:53 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Andy Reid is the best coach in football. Period.

Belichick, you say?

What has Belichick ever done as a head coach without Tom Brady at QB? He's like a .500 coach.

Without Mahomes, and with a bunch of decent but not great QB's, Andy Reid went to what, three NFL Championship games and one Super Bowl?

I argue that he got more done with less than any other current coach in football.

Now he's got Mahomes, and it's wonderful, but people are quick to forget just what Andy was able to accomplish even without him.
If you knew, you knew....

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Andy has NEVER shit the bed.

He's been a victim of his own success. The dude was out there winning 10+ games with Alex Smith and Donovan McNabb....and those were his BEST quarterbacks. Other times he's out there stealing games with AJ !@#$ing Feeley and the husk of Jeff Garcia. The guy made Kevin Kolb look like someone you should give up a high draft pick for. He had Matt Moore step away from coaching high school football to go throw for throw with Aaron Rodgers.

His BEST QBs were average as fuck. Neither of them would've amounted to much of anything in this league but/for Andy Reid. Especially McNabb (dude was incredibly inaccurate). And all he's ever done is go win football games.

If he'd have just gotten out of those scrubs what their talent says they should've been, he's essentially Jeff Fisher and puts up a 20 year resume of .500 football. But because he's as good as he is, the expectations surrounding his teams get heightened and when they fail it's because "Andy's a fat idiot" and not because they were only in that position due to his excellence in the first place.

Idiots. So many idiots.

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:01 PM 11-22-2022

Blue skies are smiling at me,
Nothing but blue skies do I see . . .:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:09 AM 11-28-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:29 PM 12-04-2022
Shame on Andy for trusting his kicker over his QB.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's gotta stop doing that
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
I don't get responses like this. Sure I would have gone for it, but the far more concerning issue is the defensive line and the OTs. I see nothing in this game that suggests to me that even if we had won that Cinci isn't a better team.

At least in the playoffs, we should have Thuney back. There's that I guess.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Tough day for Andy. He also trusted our defense over Patrick, too.

At some point, he’s gotta coach against Burrow like he’s led three 4th quarter game winning drives against us in the past year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
Yep, every so often Andy still makes decisions as if Alex Smiff is his QB.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:37 PM 12-04-2022
What gets me is that even if we make that kick, it’s a tie game with like 4 minutes left.

As bad as our defense was, we know we aren’t getting the ball back.

The only chance we had was to go up 4 and hope you keep them out of the endzone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
What gets me is that even if we make that kick, it’s a tie game with like 4 minutes left.

As bad as our defense was, we know we aren’t getting the ball back.

The only chance we had was to go up 4 and hope you keep them out of the endzone.
Terrible, terrible decision.

Andy and Kelce lost the game.

I can accept losing with Kelce. I cannot accept Andy not giving Patrick a chance to win or lose the game.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:50 PM 12-04-2022
Terrible, terrible decision.

Andy and Kelce lost the game.

I can accept losing with Kelce. I cannot accept Andy not giving Patrick a chance to win or lose the game.
Spags and this pathetic defense getting no pressure on Burrow, even when blitzing lost this game.

Kelce fumbling didn't help, and Reid's or EB's play calling didn't help, but this defense is pathetic.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Spags and this pathetic defense getting no pressure on Burrow, even when blitzing lost this game.

Kelce fumbling didn't help, and Reid's or EB's play calling didn't help, but this defense is pathetic.
The Bengals scored three touchdowns.

Not only is that not pathetic, that's damn good with our talent level.

Our entire defensive line got owned tonight.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:55 PM 12-04-2022
Think Pat coming up lame may have swung the decision.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Think Pat coming up lame may have swung the decision.
He said it did not…

Chiefs HC Andy Reid: Patrick Mahomes is okay, him limping didn't sway the decision to kick a field goal. #ChiefsKingdom

— Rob Collins (@RCFOX4KC) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Page 74 of 104
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up