ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 80
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:33 AM 09-10-2015
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Free preview of it this weekend like always.
And the game is on CBS here...
[Reply]
aturnis 01:29 PM 09-10-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
I was paying 60 also for my internet. So now its like im getting internet for free. I would have been stupid to pass it up. Losing the sunday ticket on my big screen sucks no doubt, but ill live.

I have my direct tv account suspended! i just talked to direct tv chat and they told me i could STILL get NFL sunday ticket though streaming. I need to call between 10am and 6pm. IM calling about 1pm.

Ill report back later.
Any news?
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:47 PM 09-10-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Any news?
I havent had a chance too. Ill probably have to do it friday afternoon. I might have time in a few hours. If i do, ill post on here.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:24 PM 09-11-2015
Ok, this is how i got sunday ticket without direct tv.

First off, i went to craigslist and looked for empty apartment listings. I used that address with my name and i was accepted because it's an apartment. Then it just let me sign up using a completely different account. I used my mom's cellphone as mines already in their database! lol

Bam, sundayticket on my ps4. i had to pay 250 for it, but it beats not having to have direct tv service! Anyways, im ready for sunday now.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:38 PM 09-11-2015
Ok, this is how i got sunday ticket without direct tv.

First off, i went to craigslist and looked for empty apartment listings. I used that address with my name and i was accepted because it's an apartment. Then it just let me sign up using a completely different account. I used my mom's cellphone as mines already in their database! lol

Bam, sundayticket on my ps4. i had to pay 250 for it, but it beats not having to have direct tv service! Anyways, im ready for sunday now.
How did you get around the billing address?
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:43 PM 09-11-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
How did you get around the billing address?
i used the empty apartment buildings address. lol
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:45 PM 09-11-2015
i used the empty apartment buildings address. lol
So you changed your card's billing address to the empty apartment?
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:48 PM 09-11-2015
I don't think DirectTV cares if the billing address matches the service address.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:51 PM 09-11-2015
they didnt ask for one. I used fake address, put in my visa info and that was it, success. When i talked to the CS guy to use my regular dtv account he told me he couldnt do it that way, if i was a new account i could. I told him, so if i call ba kcon another phone with a fresh account i can do this? he goes, well yeah, i dont see why not. I was like this is stupid, but ok.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:52 PM 09-11-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I don't think DirectTV cares if the billing address matches the service address.
When you submit for the online package you put your address in to be determined eligible. Then you have to put in your card info, which they say is checked to ensure your address is eligible to receive service.

I am just wondering if the "check" actually occurs, or if he was determined eligible and put in his regular billing info.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:54 PM 09-11-2015
they didnt ask for one. I used fake address, put in my visa info and that was it, success.
Damn. Noted. I got access for $100 using a different method. It is Chiefs only, though.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:01 PM 09-11-2015
When you submit for the online package you put your address in to be determined eligible. Then you have to put in your card info, which they say is checked to ensure your address is eligible to receive service.

I am just wondering if the "check" actually occurs, or if he was determined eligible and put in his regular billing info.
i didnt get any check. just the initial address.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:07 PM 09-11-2015
i didnt get any check. just the initial address.
Nice
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:09 PM 09-11-2015
Nice
they have 3 packages. 200 only pc's, 250 which i got so i can use my ps4 to watch on the tv in the living room. So i went with that one. I was worried, but now ill always just use empty apartment listings. lol i might have to pay a little more, but im still saving through the year with my internet and cable. still a 400 dollar savings, so im good.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:18 PM 09-11-2015
they have 3 packages. 200 only pc's, 250 which i got so i can use my ps4 to watch on the tv in the living room. So i went with that one. I was worried, but now ill always just use empty apartment listings. lol i might have to pay a little more, but im still saving through the year with my internet and cable. still a 400 dollar savings, so im good.
I was eligible last year and did it on my Xbox one. I just moved to an area that wasn't eligible. I was going to keep my billing address the same until I ordered the package again, but I received a notice that my card had been compromised in July, so I had to change it to have my card delivered.

I now know that was unnecessary.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 80
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up