ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 379
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
You’re absolutely right. I forgot where I was...

Chiefs are the #1 offense AND the #1 defense. While these “9ers” are the 37th ranked offense and defense. This won’t even be a game.

Wooooooo!!!!!!
That's not what he said. At all. And that's also why he said you should stop posting because you obviously don't get it.
[Reply]
8taylor2 09:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I never said they were you butt****ing moron!
[Reply]
Hern 09:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
A stack of donuts this high says this guy is the guy that starts with the "mahomes" nonsense I was talking about.

Mahomes??? I thought Alex Smith was the QB??
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:56 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Oh man. These guys are starting to sound like the Titans retards we just dealt with.
THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING. Every week it's the same thing. Start out with the "no, really we're just honest straight-talking fans. We're not trolling, no sir. We just want to have an honest conversation."

Half an hour later, it's "Pat Mahomes is the worst QB ever! Andy Reid can't coach because he's fat!" "Tyreek is a wife-beater!" Blahblahblah nonsense nonsense nonsense.

And so on. Every week it's the same 5 or 6 guys. They just wear different hats.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:57 PM 01-20-2020
Damn, this thread sucks shit now
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:58 PM 01-20-2020
Don’t care what the numbers say. This game comes down to one thing. If, and it’s a big if, but if our Oline can deal with the Niners front 4 the game won’t be close. If the Niners front 4 does their thing, it’s gonna be a dog fight.
[Reply]
8taylor2 09:59 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING. Every week it's the same thing. Start out with the "no, really we're just honest straight-talking fans. We're not trolling, no sir. We just want to have an honest conversation."

Half an hour later, it's "Pat Mahomes is the worst QB ever! Andy Reid can't coach because he's fat!" "Tyreek is a wife-beater!"

And so on. Every week it's the same 5 or 6 guys. They just wear different hats.
Na, I think the Chiefs are better.

I haven't trolled anyone other than the dude who started throwing personal attacks. Thought it would be funny to make him cry after that. Pretty sure he had an aneurysm.

I'm a 49ers fan and I'm truly expecting a loss. The Chiefs are about to be a dynasty for the next decade. Patrick Mahomes is simply unreal. I do believe the 49ers have a better run game and defense, but to beat the Chiefs Jimmy Garoppolo will have to outplay Patrick Mahomes, and that just isn't going to happen. I'm hoping we can make it a game and that both teams stay injury free.
[Reply]
Hern 10:04 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
That's not what he said. At all. And that's also why he said you should stop posting because you obviously don't get it.

No. I get it. Stats that make the Chiefs look anything less than stellar are not to be talked about because that’s not who they are now. Yet on the flip side 9ers are better offensively and defensively but all y’all wanna talk about is the last 9 games. Why? Because those stats better fit the narrative that your team is better than ours.

I’ll say this for the last time. Chiefs are a great team. I won’t be surprised if we lost to y’all. But the respect isn’t mutual. Our team is so much more beneath you that the possibility of losing to the 9ers is completely incomprehensible.

No one. I mean, no one believe Jimmy G is the better QB. Heck if we don’t trade for Jimmy, Mahomes might just be a 9er. But in the end I think both teams got their QB. Yes Mahomes is better. Would I rather have Mahomes over Jimmy, yes. There’sa good 28 other teams that would say the same thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:05 PM 01-20-2020
No. I get it. Stats that make the Chiefs look anything less than stellar are not to be talked about because that’s not who they are now. Yet on the flip side 9ers are better offensively and defensively but all y’all wanna talk about is the last 9 games. Why? Because those stats better fit the narrative that your team is better than ours.

I’ll say this for the last time. Chiefs are a great team. I won’t be surprised if we lost to y’all. But the respect isn’t mutual. Our team is so much more beneath you that the possibility of losing to the 9ers is completely incomprehensible.

No one. I mean, no one believe Jimmy G is the better QB. Heck if we don’t trade for Jimmy, Mahomes might just be a 9er. But in the end I think both teams got their QB. Yes Mahomes is better. Would I rather have Mahomes over Jimmy, yes. There’sa good 28 other teams that would say the same thing.
28? Lol try 30. 31 including yours.
[Reply]
Hern 10:06 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Don’t care what the numbers say. This game comes down to one thing. If, and it’s a big if, but if our Oline can deal with the Niners front 4 the game won’t be close. If the Niners front 4 does their thing, it’s gonna be a dog fight.

I agree with this.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:06 PM 01-20-2020
I agree with this.
As do most of us that you are claiming have no respect for the 49ers.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:07 PM 01-20-2020

Where did I say that the Niners didn’t have very good units on both sides? I’ve got no problem saying that. I just go with what my eyes see. For the past month, or at least the playoffs, the Chiefs and the 49ers are very good on both sides of the football.

That all goes out the window regardless in two weeks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:13 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by 8taylor2:
Na, I think the Chiefs are better.

I haven't trolled anyone other than the dude who started throwing personal attacks. Thought it would be funny to make him cry after that. Pretty sure he had an aneurysm.

I'm a 49ers fan and I'm truly expecting a loss. The Chiefs are about to be a dynasty for the next decade. Patrick Mahomes is simply unreal. I do believe the 49ers have a better run game and defense, but to beat the Chiefs Jimmy Garoppolo will have to outplay Patrick Mahomes, and that just isn't going to happen. I'm hoping we can make it a game and that both teams stay injury free.
Well . . . you seem nice.

Seriously . . .

I don't know which team is better. yet. If I decide to break down the numbers and the film, I might be able to come up with an idea. But my eye test says that the 49ers are a more complete team. I give the Niners the nod on defense, though I don't think it's as wide a gap as it was 10 weeks ago. Or even 4 weeks ago. This defense has come further than I thought possible in one season.

But it's not perfect. It does have holes, such as at MLB. And at CB. And right now with the loss of Thornhill we have a bit of a hole at safety.

Obviously, the Niners have a much better run game. But our defense has faced tandem speed rushers, this season a few times. No one quite as fast as Mostert and Breida, but we faced Breida last year. I expect Spagnuolo to have some ideas for how to contain them better than your previous opponents. We won't stop them entirely, but I don't believe that Spags will let them run for 225 yards either.

What your secondary has to do is keep Pat from picking them apart. No one has done that. Ever. Belichick managed to do it for a half. Twice. And that's it.

I'm curious to see what your DC comes up with. I know it will involve pressure, because that's the strength of your passing defense. But I also know that Reid has already come up several plans for how to neutralize that pass rush.

And then there's Pat. The #1 QB against the blitz. The #1 QB against zone coverage. #3 against man. #1 passing QB when scrambling.

I think the first half will be a dogfight. The last two teams we faced couldn't generate consistent pressure. SF won't have that problem. They will get pressure on Pat. It will probably fluster him initially. We might even be trailing at the half. But he'll figure it out. And he'll score 32-35 points.

Then what will Jimmy do? Is he going to be the guy that throws up a couple INTs or is he better than that now, and he plays a clean game?

It'll be interesting.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:14 PM 01-20-2020
49ers suck, we are going to murder these bums.

What do 49ers fans and San Fran sidewalks have in common?

They are both full of shit!
[Reply]
8taylor2 10:17 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
49ers suck, we are going to murder these bums.

What do 49ers fans and San Fran sidewalks have in common?

They are both full of shit!
Why are Chiefs fans shitting on sidewalks? At least 49ers fans are civilized.

;-)
[Reply]
Page 48 of 379
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up