ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 52
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Donger 04:18 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why me? Iím not the one suggesting he should act despite opposition from state authorities.
No he doesnít, you still need consent of State.

Do you agree with this statement?
[Reply]
patteeu 04:19 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No he doesn’t, you still need consent of State.

Do you agree with this statement?
Absolutes are rarely true. But for practical purposes, I do.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:20 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sorry that my first post in this thread didn't convey that sentiment.
It might have.............if you hadn't then insisted on bringing in Orange Man Bad.
[Reply]
Donger 04:22 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Absolutes are rarely true. But for practical purposes, I do.
Right, because he shouldn't, as you've said.

I'm arguing that POTUS can (not shouldn't) and do it legally. Pogue says that's not the case.
[Reply]
Donger 04:24 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
It might have.............if you hadn't then insisted on bringing in Orange Man Bad.
Trump was mentioned in post #14. I didn't make post #14.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:34 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Donger ruins another thread.

Why you people still refuse to put him on ignore is the stuff of psychological studies.
[Reply]
Pogue 04:46 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Right, because he shouldn't, as you've said.

I'm arguing that POTUS can (not shouldn't) and do it legally. Pogue says that's not the case.
Your boy Bushie already tried and failed in 2008 after Katrina. You don’t have any legal argument.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:52 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Right, because he shouldn't, as you've said.

I'm arguing that POTUS can (not shouldn't) and do it legally. Pogue says that's not the case.
I think you’re misinterpreting Pogue. I’m sure Pogue would agree that the POTUS can put down an actual rebellion.
[Reply]
Donger 04:54 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Your boy Bushie already tried and failed in 2008 after Katrina. You donít have any legal argument.
Already made it and patteeu agrees with me, friend. Again, take it up with him.

But, just for more laughs, why do you think whatever happened with Bush and Katrina is applicable here?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:56 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Trump was mentioned in post #14. I didn't make post #14.
You're pathetic.
[Reply]
Donger 04:57 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think youíre misinterpreting Pogue. Iím sure Pogue would agree that the POTUS can put down an actual rebellion.
Oh? Here's the flow:

Me: Speaking of being broken, do you now realize that POTUS has the power to deploy federal forces into areas which are experiencing domestic violence?

Pogue: No he doesnít, you still need consent of State.

He's wrong. POTUS doesn't need the consent of State at all.
[Reply]
Donger 04:58 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
You're pathetic.
Just a fact, freak.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:00 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh? Here's the flow:
No, here's the real flow. Every time you get caught up in your bullshit, you try to drag somebody else who actually has integrity and dignity into the thread to play your bullshit game.

You are such a scumbag. At this point, you are lower than windowlickers Loneiguana and Rodeopants.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:01 PM 09-13-2020
Still waiting on any of the far left posters to condemn this. Their silence is deafening.
[Reply]
Donger 05:02 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
No, here's the real flow. Every time you get caught up in your bullshit, you try to drag somebody else who actually has integrity and dignity into the thread to play your bullshit game.

You are such a scumbag. At this point, you are lower than windowlickers Loneiguana and Rodeopants.
Pogue foolishly chose to perk up and chime in on me, moron. How exactly is that me "dragging somebody else in," eh?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 52
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up