ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 52
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
stevieray 03:33 PM 09-13-2020
Donger ruins another thread.
[Reply]
Donger 03:33 PM 09-13-2020
https://abcnews.go.com/US/los-angele...ry?id=72978931

A $100,000 reward was offered Sunday in the hunt for a gunman who brazenly walked up to a parked patrol SUV and shot two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies multiple times in what officials described as an ambush-style attack.

Both sheriff's deputies were initially "fighting for their lives" at St. Francis Medical Center in Los Angeles following the Saturday night shooting outside a Metro train station in Compton. On Sunday, a senior Los Angeles County sheriff's official told ABC News the deputies are expected to survive.

"That was a cowardly act," Sheriff Alex Villanueva said during a news conference on Saturday night. "The two deputies were doing their job, minding their own business, watching out for the safety of the people on the train. To see somebody just walk up and start shooting on them. It pisses me off. It dismays me at the same time. There's no pretty way to say it."

One of the wounded law enforcement officers, a 31-year-old mother of a 6-year-old boy, was shot in the jaw and arms and is listed in critical but stable condition, according to the senior sheriff's officials.

Her 24-year-old partner suffered gunshot wounds to his forehead, arms and a hand, but was alert, the official said.

Both deputies underwent surgery about 8 p.m. Saturday, officials said.
[Reply]
seamonster 03:38 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Donger, the true conservative, uses a thread about cops being taken down execution style to stroke his TDS and bash trump.
This is the key to Trump and I will NEVER understand it. Trump wins by making NeverTrumpers, liberals and the Trotskyite's TALK ABOUT HIM...And for some reason these boneheads always take the bait and fulfill the free-media cycle. And they're doing it again...Trump pardoned a Woman Rights activist and the Womens Rights Activests melted down all over twitter which provided FREE MEDIA to Trump on the Socials.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:38 PM 09-13-2020
I bet that 100K reward offer is pissing off Newsome right about now.
[Reply]
Donger 03:40 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I bet that 100K reward offer is pissing off Newsome right about now.
Why would it?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:41 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
This is the key to Trump and I will NEVER understand it. Trump wins by making NeverTrumpers, liberals and the Trotskyite's TALK ABOUT HIM...And for some reason these boneheads always take the bait and fulfill the free-media cycle. And they're doing it again...Trump pardoned a Woman Rights activist and the Womens Rights Activests melted down all over twitter which provided FREE MEDIA to Trump on the Socials.
I said early on, and it just gets stronger every day, it's largely not about Trump, but what his opposition reveals about themselves in the course of opposing him.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 03:49 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I hope that the shooter in LA gets shot 52 times in the back of the head trying to "escape." And I hope that officers of this grotesque crime recover quickly and fully.
Then that is all you really needed to say. Most of the sane world agrees with you on that.
[Reply]
seamonster 03:58 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I said early on, and it just gets stronger every day, it's largely not about Trump, but what his opposition reveals about themselves in the course of opposing him.
It seems like a complicated thing to pull off and something a professional media could easily counter. But yet they never do and Trump just gets more air time. And at this point there's not even news anymore. It's just Trump Hate.
[Reply]
Donger 03:59 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Then that is all you really needed to say. Most of the sane world agrees with you on that.
Sorry that my first post in this thread didn't convey that sentiment.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:05 PM 09-13-2020
100k will get some busting rhymes and dropping dimes. I wonder if droopy drawers can fit anymore crap in them?
[Reply]
Pogue 04:06 PM 09-13-2020
Speaking of being broken, do you now realize that POTUS has the power to deploy federal forces into areas which are experiencing domestic violence?
No he doesn’t, you still need consent of State. Last time it was used for domestic unrest was 1992 at the request of Pete Wilson, Governor of California.

Your boy Bushie tried doing that during that after Hurricane Katrina and Louisiana Governor rejected it. Setting up an amendment to the act where military can intervene without consent. All Governors rejected it and it was repealed in 2008.
[Reply]
Donger 04:09 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
No he doesn’t, you still need consent of State. Last time it was used for domestic unrest was 1992 at the request of Pete Wilson, Governor of California.

Your boy Bushie tried doing that during that after Hurricane Katrina and Louisiana Governor rejected it. Setting up an amendment to the act where military can intervene without consent. All Governors rejected it and it was repealed in 2008.
Take it up with patteeu, friend.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:11 PM 09-13-2020
How about you stop lying, you condescending scumbag?
[Reply]
patteeu 04:15 PM 09-13-2020
Why me? I’m not the one suggesting he should act despite opposition from state authorities.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:17 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
He's a genius.

He completely exposes how insane the far-left radicals are.

And that's all he needs to win re-election.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 52
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up