ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 52
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
patteeu 02:59 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Donger, the true conservative, uses a thread about cops being taken down execution style to stroke his TDS and bash trump.
It's disgusting.
[Reply]
Pogue 03:00 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
[/B]

No - it is OUR America. I notice that no matter the discussion, you always seem to be on the other side of it. Hell, we could be discussion rain showers and you would want more droughts....

I don't get you at all........
Trump broke Donger.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:01 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
He doesn't have to do that in order to deploy federal forces, as you've already acknowledged.
Correct. He tried, Mayor told them to get out.

So what do you want Trump to do? Defy Wheeler?
[Reply]
Donger 03:01 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't remember seeing it, but I've never denied that he could act.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=226
[Reply]
patteeu 03:02 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The faux anger from the right is so weird. The real stupid ****ing thing is they act like democrats are terrible people who want this to happen, but 99% of people condone it. But when a black person is murdered by a cop 99% of you racist ****s applaud it. Yet people on the left are disgusting? You all are the most hypocritical fucking idiots.
I assume you mean condemn rather than condone. BLM is an anti-American organization built on lies. It's supporters are either "terrible people" or they're useful idiots.
[Reply]
Donger 03:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Congratulations Donger. You have now taken TDS to a level never quite seen before.

Finding a way to criticize the President for his actions (or perceived lack thereof) when a piece of shit coward ambushes two police officers in LA.

I'm sure your particular case of TDS knows no limits. But you will have to stretch to beat this one.

But I do want you to know that I believe in you. I am quite certain that you can clown yourself even further........and will!

Go get em Donger!!!
I hope that the shooter in LA gets shot 52 times in the back of the head trying to "escape." And I hope that officers of this grotesque crime recover quickly and fully.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:04 PM 09-13-2020

[Reply]
Donger 03:05 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Correct. He tried, Mayor told them to get out.

So what do you want Trump to do? Defy Wheeler?
Yes, if the local forces and police are either unwilling or unable to stop the violence, the federal forces should have remained to complete the job.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:05 PM 09-13-2020
I hope that the shooter in LA gets shot 52 times in the back of the head trying to "escape." And I hope that officers of this grotesque crime recover quickly and fully.
How do you suggest we prevent future cop killers?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 09-13-2020
Yes, if the local forces and police are either unwilling or unable to stop the violence, the federal forces should have remained to complete the job.
And you would have called Trump fascist if he had done so.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:06 PM 09-13-2020
:-)

And if he did you'd be complaining about that. Just shut the fuck up already you scumbag.
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Trump broke Donger.
Speaking of being broken, do you now realize that POTUS has the power to deploy federal forces into areas which are experiencing domestic violence?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:07 PM 09-13-2020
52 days and this piece of shit gets shit on mercilessly.
[Reply]
Donger 03:07 PM 09-13-2020
How do you suggest we prevent future cop killers?
That's a tough one. Cops have always been killed, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Donger 03:08 PM 09-13-2020
No I wouldn't. I'd be in favor of it, since it's within his power (and law) to do so.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 52
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up