ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 52
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
stevieray 01:55 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why are you so sure that Trump wants it cracked down?
"just give us a call"
[Reply]
Donger 01:55 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
As often as he calls out the worthless mayors and governors that allow the anarchy might be a clue on where he stands.
Do you think that Trump gains, or think he gains, something from doing that?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:08 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why are you so sure that Trump wants it cracked down?
Is this a joke?

He called them animals.

What do you do with animals?

Did you miss what Trump did to the people who attacked STATUES?
[Reply]
Donger 02:09 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Is this a joke?

He called them animals.

What do you do with animals?
Trump says lots of things. So you think he wants it cracked down because he says things.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Trump says lots of things. So you think he wants it cracked down because he says things.
He also does things, or did you miss the last 3 months of federal cops.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:13 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
The above isn't limited to insurrection, unless I'm reading it incorrectly. It includes "domestic violence, unlawful combination."
You're reading it incorrectly or attributing something to the word "insurrection" that isn't intended. The President would have to decide that the state/local governments are unwilling to protect the rights of it's citizens. It would be foolish to do so at this point, IMO.

Do you want Trump to send federal forces into these areas or are you just hoping to have something more to criticize him for?
[Reply]
Donger 02:13 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He also does things, or did you miss the last 3 months of federal cops.
I haven't been paying much attention to these riots, but I think he sent federal forces into PDX, right? Where else?
[Reply]
Donger 02:15 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You're reading it incorrectly or attributing something to the word "insurrection" that isn't intended. The President would have to decide that the state/local governments are unwilling to protect the rights of it's citizens. It would be foolish to do so at this point, IMO.
I don't think that I'm reading it incorrectly at all. It's right there in black and white. It's not limited to insurrection.

So, foolish, but it's within his authority per law.
[Reply]
TLO 02:15 PM 09-13-2020
I like how CNN pretends this didn't even happen.

"How do you like your bologna sandwiches? An expert weighs in" Is higher up on the page than this story.
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Do you want Trump to send federal forces into these areas or are you just hoping to have something more to criticize him for?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=160
[Reply]
patteeu 02:16 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't think that I'm reading it incorrectly at all. It's right there in black and white. It's not limited to insurrection.

So, foolish, but it's within his authority per law.
You shouldn't have any confidence in your ability to read laws correctly.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:17 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I haven't been paying much attention to these riots, but I think he sent federal forces into PDX, right? Where else?
Literally everywhere. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas City, DC, probably lots of places we don't even know about.
[Reply]
Donger 02:19 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You shouldn't have any confidence in your ability to read laws correctly.
Feel free to explain to me how that law is limited to insurrection when it also lists domestic violence.
[Reply]
Donger 02:20 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Literally everywhere. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas City, DC, probably lots of places we don't even know about.
Is Trump still declaring that he could fix this is they'd just let him?
[Reply]
Donger 02:23 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You shouldn't have any confidence in your ability to read laws correctly.
Did you not see this?

So, foolish, but it's within his authority per law.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 52
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up