ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 52
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
patteeu 01:15 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not blaming Trump for the riots at all.
Why are you blaming him at all?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
So do you agree with Clay and and apparently every other GOP voter in the dc subforum that law enforcement aligns itself with the whites in the race war that is underway?
No one ever said this.

The racial element of this is completely on one side - those who started it.

Black people have been weaponized by BLM. While non-white cops are less likely to be victims, it doesn't take a genious to figure out which race they're more likely to attack.

[Reply]
jettio 01:16 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I agree that you're mentally ill, brainwashed, or a psycho/sociopath that doesn't realize people see through your lies and intent. You're at the extreme end of libtardism, congrats on you're achievement.

Take your pick. There's truth in all outcomes.
So why are you afraid to say that law enforcement serves all of the law-abiding?
[Reply]
Redbled 01:17 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
No it is the BLM and the race baiters who align Blacks against the LEO. They pour gasoline on the racism fire and watch the flames burn.

It is the Lebron's, Al Sharpton's and their ilk who keep pushing this narrative.

All of these incidents that has prompted the riots over the past decade started with a person breaking the law (not law abiding) They get the cops called on them and then resist/fight with the cops. (Also not Law Abiding) Then when things go bad, which they usually do, You have idiots like Lebron crying about how his people are being hunted by the white man.
And itís all based on lies. But they donít care about facts and logic. Just their sick and racist agenda.
[Reply]
TLO 01:18 PM 09-13-2020
Did they catch/kill this POS yet?
[Reply]
Donger 01:24 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'm wondering why he hasn't deployed federal assistance to all the areas which are seeing riots and violence. He seems to be declaring himself as the law and order POTUS.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:24 PM 09-13-2020
It's time. Start treating the people who do this shit, the rioters and their supporters exactly like the terrorists they are.

It's the only way this country will be peaceful again
[Reply]
Pogue 01:30 PM 09-13-2020
TDS and lack of knowledge on the constitution. Dong thinks you just send the feds wherever.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:30 PM 09-13-2020

((((Norm Eisen))))

Norm Eisen – a key architect of nearly every attempt to delegitimize, impeach, censor, sue and remove the democratically elected 45th President of the United States.

https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/me...esident-trump/

[Reply]
patteeu 01:31 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm wondering why he hasn't deployed federal assistance to all the areas which are seeing riots and violence. He seems to be declaring himself as the law and order POTUS.
He's waiting to be invited because he isn't the wannabe dictator that he's accused of being.

Declaring an insurrection should be a step of last resort and I think he'd be foolish to do so at this point.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:32 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

((((Norm Eisen))))

Norm Eisen Ė a key architect of nearly every attempt to delegitimize, impeach, censor, sue and remove the democratically elected 45th President of the United States.

https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/me...esident-trump/

Even if I knew nothing about him, that fucking hairdo is more than enough to make me hate his guts
[Reply]
Donger 01:33 PM 09-13-2020
He's waiting to be invited because he isn't the wannabe dictator that he's accused of being.

Declaring an insurrection should be a step of last resort and I think he'd be foolish to do so at this point.
You are saying that federal help must be requested by, say, the governor of said state? I read that Bush 41 deployed federal assets to LA during the riots there at the request of the California governor.
[Reply]
jettio 01:33 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
No it is the BLM and the race baiters who align Blacks against the LEO. They pour gasoline on the racism fire and watch the flames burn.

It is the Lebron's, Al Sharpton's and their ilk who keep pushing this narrative.

All of these incidents that has prompted the riots over the past decade started with a person breaking the law (not law abiding) They get the cops called on them and then resist/fight with the cops. (Also not Law Abiding) Then when things go bad, which they usually do, You have idiots like Lebron crying about how his people are being hunted by the white man.
There is truth in your last paragraph, maybe not all incidents. Except to ascribe too much blame to Lebron James.

The people that end up at the table to make decisions need to see the truth in the first two sentences of your last paragraph.

A lot of people do not understand that officers are trained to maximize officer survival in a society with guns all over the place and officers are trained to keep shooting at center mass of the subject in confusing situations. We should try to figure out how to still maximize officer safety while reducing the number of people shot and killed by officers.

I think some cities and states will be blessed to have good people figuring things out.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:34 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Even if I knew nothing about him, that fucking hairdo is more than enough to make me hate his guts
I thought this turned into an NFL draft thread out of nowhere. . .
[Reply]
Bowser 01:39 PM 09-13-2020
Jettio has taken a troll sized shit all over this thread.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 52
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up