ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Redskins release Josh Norman
Eleazar 09:12 AM 02-14-2020
Discuss.

An awful run in Washington, but is he worth a look as a reclamation project?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:21 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
A star CB would really cap this defense off, nabbing one would be a coup in our cap scenario.
What does that have to do with Norman?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:23 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Paul Richardson got released also.
Perfect for a 1 year prove it deal. Either him or Albert Wilson (who will get cut and I’d gladly take back on a 1 year deal)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:58 AM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Short term one or two year contracts with guys in their late 20's early 30's is what I'd be looking for.
Sanders is who I would be looking at if Watkins rolls...he's a clutch WR and perfect for a 2 year cheap rental. He was the best player on the Donks before requesting a trade...Chiefs need a possession WR.

Mahomes is going to draw in a lot of veterans that want a shot at a ring.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:02 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
want 22 year old corners not 32. moving on
why not both?

I'm not specifically sold on Norman; but a saavy vet that could even at this stage in his career do the hybrid CB/safety role that Fuller played down the stretch along with a rookie draftee seems like a solid, smart strategy.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:02 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sanders is who I would be looking at if Watkins rolls...he's a clutch WR and perfect for a 2 year cheap rental. He was the best player on the Donks before requesting a trade...Chiefs need a possession WR.

And I'd have no problem with that.

Pat can take a guy like Sanders and make him into everything we got/needed from Sammy for pennies on the dollar.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 02-14-2020

Lol no. He wasn’t even the best WR.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:09 PM 02-14-2020

Fuck that. Nor would Reid even want his bitch ass after what he did.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:11 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol no. He wasn’t even the best WR.
He was too...Sutton only came on after he left.

Chiefs need a polished vet @#2 and Sanders has great hands...

Pats fans were really disappointed when they didn't get him...and had to settle for Sanu. He would have been great in the Pats offense...
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:13 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
**** that. Nor would Reid even want his bitch ass after what he did.
Water under the bridge...IRC, they were trying to get him after the season where Smith threw ZERO TDs to WRs....****ing ZERO. Still cant believe that actually happened...

I would have went with Manning too...:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:15 PM 02-14-2020
I do wonder how much they like Alex Brown. He got some PT the last few games of the year and played in all of the post season games on ST.

Ward
Fenton
Brown
Draft pick

Pretty set at corner
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:17 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I do wonder how much they like Alex Brown. He got some PT the last few games of the year and played in all of the post season games on ST.

Ward
Fenton
Brown
Draft pick

Pretty set at corner
I’d still like to see another guy like Breeland. One year deal to help the team and rebuild his value.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:21 PM 02-14-2020
Fuck yeah sign him!
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 06:14 PM 02-14-2020
"Josh Norman is bad. He's 32 and always had a bad athletic profile and it's been in steep decline since 2017. He's been cooked in coverage the last two seasons:"

https://twitter.com/TheJoeMarino/sta...008800256?s=20
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up