< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins
FAX 09:26 PM 02-12-2020
Is a baller.

That's it. That's the thread.

FAX
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:52 AM 02-13-2020
What’s Sammys sales pitch to other teams?? “Hey guys, I’ll totally disappear during the regular season, and maybe miss a few games, but I’ll totally ball out in the playoffs”. GM- “But we’re the Browns, what are playoffs?”
Sammy- “oh”
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:56 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
We should be mindful of the fact that, sans Sammy, we would not have won the Championship.

FAX
He was without question a key player that made key plays Mr. Fax, but a lot of the players had a tremendous impact in the victory.

It was a thing of beauty the last 7 minutes
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:01 AM 02-13-2020
Pay Jones, Sammy bad hammy walks.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:16 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Lil' Troy died not too long ago. He was 63
Jesus Christ Penz. You really know how to make a guy feel like an old man.
[Reply]
FAX 07:37 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
Same can be said of Chris Jones.
Quite so, Mr. PurpleRiders.

However, this thread is about Sammy Watkins.

Are you, by chance, one of those halfwit cretin types?

FAX
[Reply]
DRM08 07:40 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jesus Christ Penz. You really know how to make a guy feel like an old man.
If it makes you feel any better, he's actually alive and 10 years younger than the other post said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil%27_Troy
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:41 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
What’s Sammys sales pitch to other teams?? “Hey guys, I’ll totally disappear during the regular season, and maybe miss a few games, but I’ll totally ball out in the playoffs”. GM- “But we’re the Browns, what are playoffs?”
Sammy- “oh”
ehhhhh. I think Mahomes just spreads the ball around, unlike other QB's who would just force it.

Watkins may be a lot more productive for another team/QB.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:05 AM 02-13-2020
against the texans when he switched sides on a defender, switched hands with the ball, and then stiff armed the guy at almost the same time was a thing of beauty
[Reply]
BossChief 09:35 AM 02-13-2020
I hope he was good enough to get a third rounder for his services. I’d even be ok with a 4th. This is a strong WR class but maybe he can have a good career with Russel Wilson, Garapolo or Stafford.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:38 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
Is a baller.

That's it. That's the thread.

FAX
Although I agree with the truth in your post......$21 million against the cap next year ain't happening. Thats top 5 in the NFL money. He's not even the best one on our team.
[Reply]
Shields68 09:47 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Although I agree with the truth in your post......$21 million against the cap next year ain't happening. Thats top 5 in the NFL money. He's not even the best one on our team.
Yep he is a good wr. Not a great one and we slightly overpaid him during a period of time when we could afford to overpay him. Now with our young stars future contracts on the horizon we can not afford to overpay him.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:49 AM 02-13-2020
I give him a 5% chance of being on the team next year.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:56 AM 02-13-2020
Billay's gay - he said.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:57 AM 02-13-2020
Sammy was signed to a bloated contract to get us to the SB and win it. Mission accomplished. He needs to take a massive pay cut more in line with a number 2 WR, because that is all the production he will make in this offense. I think he is worth Albert Wilson type money at 3- 6 Million a year. This seems very fair based on his injury history. If he wants to stay and win rings, he needs to restructure with a Huge pay cut more in line with his value in this offense.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:40 AM 02-13-2020
I can't imagine a team giving up much draft capital for the right to overpay Sammy for one year. If Sammy were cut, he'd likely get an offer in the $11 million/year range. That's where Spotrac estimates his market value. I think his 2020 cap hit, if traded, is at $14 million.

Are there teams out there that would prefer to overpay Sammy for one year + give up some draft capital VS waiting until he's cut to sign him to a cheaper but longer term deal?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up