ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 52
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michael Avenatti is a Superstar
Lex Luthor 12:16 AM 05-20-2018
Michael Avenatti is Donald Trump's second-worst nightmare.

The honor of being Donald Trump's worst nightmare obviously goes to Robert Mueller, as Mueller is slowly but surely tightening the noose on the Russian Colluder in Chief. But Mueller is running a tight ship. No leaks are coming from Mueller's team, and Mueller himself is very tight-lipped about what he has found.

This is where Michael Avenatti joins the party. He goes on all of the talk shows and exposes Trump and his lackey Giuliani as the fools that they are.

It is unlikely that Avenatti has any information that Mueller does not. But Avenatti is doing something that Mueller cannot. He is fighting (and clearly winning) the battle of public opinion. He is beating trump at his own game: A media barrage where he is always at the center.

When feeble old Giuliani declared that Avenatti is an "ambulance chaser", Avenatti responded with this hilarious and epic takedown:

Rudy Giuliani - the only “ambulance” I have ever chased in my career is the one you are driving right now in a desperate attempt to save this presidency. Any time you would like to compare our legal careers and cases over the last 15 yrs, I would be happy to. #sirens #basta

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 3, 2018

Another awesome tweet from Michael Avenatti, Superstar:

This is getting too easy. What an absolute train wreck this guy is. EVERY time!!! #Embarrassment #TimeForPasture #DazedConfused #Basta

Unfair!’ Rudy Giuliani explodes when CNN’s Cuomo plays clip of him saying presidents must obey subpoenas https://t.co/AszT6ZZx9D via rawstory

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 18, 2018

[Reply]
scho63 12:44 PM 10-07-2018

[Reply]
Carr4MVP 01:12 PM 10-07-2018
Superstar. LOL

It must be hard to be such a loser in life, Lex.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:03 PM 10-07-2018

[Reply]
stevieray 03:07 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This.....this didn't turn out quite like Lex thought it might...
Lex continues to rape with his .000 average.

I can't remember, did he claim BK would not be confirmed?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:08 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Appears, you take your lead from others. He was great until he isn't because you were told so.
LOL. You are still as batshit crazy as you always were.

I don't "take my lead from others". I evaluate new information as it comes in. Occasionally I change my position on a topic after new information becomes available.

I realize that's an impossible concept for you to understand, since you prefer to have dogmatic beliefs that never change. We are just wired differently.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:10 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Lex continues to rape with his .000 average.

I can't remember, did he claim BK would not be confirmed?
I seriously doubt that I made such a claim, since I've been pretty sure all along that the GOP would continue to march in lockstep with whatever Trump tells them to do.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:17 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I seriously doubt that I made such a claim, since I've been pretty sure all along that the GOP would continue to march in lockstep with whatever Trump tells them to do.
Well Trump is pretty awesome for America, especially real Americans. So there's that.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:38 PM 10-08-2018
I think I'll send a note to khabib's team telling them that avanatti said their father is a dirty, Muslim goat jumper.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:05 PM 10-08-2018
Ya, because it's been all milk and honey with the GOP.

I'd bet dollars to donuts you salivated over any hint of conflict between anyone of them and the CIC in the past.

....you're still batting .000
[Reply]
Taco John 01:21 AM 10-09-2018
You are absolutely right. The GOP is going to continue to do what it historically always does: follow strong leadership.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:19 PM 10-15-2018
LOL. You are still as batshit crazy as you always were.

I don't "take my lead from others". I evaluate new information as it comes in. Occasionally I change my position on a topic after new information becomes available.

I realize that's an impossible concept for you to understand, since you prefer to have dogmatic beliefs that never change. We are just wired differently.
How do you evaluate the latest Avenatti fail?
[Reply]
baitism 09:06 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
How do you evaluate the latest Avenatti fail?

[Reply]
Frazod 09:26 AM 10-16-2018
Another Otis thread reaches it's Otis conclusion.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:02 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by baitism:
Here comes Lexy Lu-Lu? :-)
[Reply]
frozenchief 08:14 AM 10-17-2018
https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/michae...mpression=true
[Reply]
Page 13 of 52
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up