ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Washington DC and The Holy Land>High Schools Girls sue over trans-gendered athletes.
El Lobo Gordo 06:57 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by :
Three female high school athletes in Connecticut, along with their families, filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday to prevent transgender athletes from competing in girls track and field meets, arguing that biologically male athletes have a physical advantage.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/connectic...discrimination

If the courts rule in favor of the High School girls the court is effectively declaring that transgendered women are not women. If the court rules against the High School girls, they are putting a nail in coffin of women sports.

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Lol ok so you're all bent out of shape over something you think might happen in the future that, even if it happened wouldn't have any direct on you,
Karma would be this dolt one day having a daughter in athletics only to watch her shot at a high school championship or a state record stolen from her by some dude pretending to be a girl.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:18 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Karma would be this dolt one day having a daughter in athletics only to watch her shot at a high school championship or a state record stolen from her by some dude pretending to be a girl.
Or a scholarship.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:42 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Such angry small people
[Reply]
Otter 11:53 PM 02-15-2020
Good for these girls and I hope they win across the board.

I did a half assed search to find a link to donate to the legal fund but came up empty. If anyone finds one please post link.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:50 AM 02-16-2020
So you're saying you'd change your gender for a million dollars?

Also, which trans athletes have 1) earned millions of dollars and 2) done so thanks to competing against women after having been born a man?
The issue is real women are being harmed by fake women.

What megatron would do or not do isn't relevant. You're engaging in a red herring.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:52 AM 02-16-2020
lol 1 MMA fighter who had 6 fights 5 years ago? Here I was led to believe this was a huge problem lol
The three high school girls suing believe it be harming them. To them it is a huge problem.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:09 AM 02-16-2020
Lol ok so you're all bent out of shape over something you think might happen in the future that, even if it happened wouldn't have any direct on you,
What? Write understandable English, dolt.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:13 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
The three high school girls suing believe it be harming them. To them it is a huge problem.
RodeoTwat and the other vocal minority don't care about those girls or anything else but advancing their twisted agenda.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:17 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
RodeoTwat and the other vocal minority don't care about those girls or anything else but advancing their twisted agenda.
I don't care because women have been extremely vocal in pushing this tranny nonsense on the public at large. Now that the chickens are coming home to roost they want nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:03 PM 02-16-2020
You honestly think someone will go as far as literally changing their gender so they can win at sports?
I don't think that's the standard.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:26 PM 02-17-2020
You honestly think someone will go as far as literally changing their gender so they can win at sports?
This is more of your pivoting and just general obtuseness. You should work on that.

The answer is no, people won't change their gender just so they can win at sports. Well, 99.999% of people wouldn't probably. There's always someone that would though . . .

But would someone change their gender for generational wealth? We've already seen that people will do incredibly stupid and self-destructive things for money. For drugs. For attention. For a lot of dumb things.

I don't think it's that much of stretch to think that someone might decide that several million dollars, and possibly hundreds of millions, might be worth changing their gender.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:07 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is more of your pivoting and just general obtuseness. You should work on that.

The answer is no, people won't change their gender just so they can win at sports. Well, 99.999% of people wouldn't probably. There's always someone that would though . . .

But would someone change their gender for generational wealth? We've already seen that people will do incredibly stupid and self-destructive things for money. For drugs. For attention. For a lot of dumb things.

I don't think it's that much of stretch to think that someone might decide that several million dollars, and possibly hundreds of millions, might be worth changing their gender.
They don't have to change it...they just have to say they want to. Are these trannies in question people that have cut off their cock-n-balls or are they "in transition" and still have all the factory equipment? There is no shame in it anymore from society, so I can see dudes claiming the female gender in order to benefit from it...then later having an epiphany and realizing "Wow, what do you know...I AM a dude!"

World full of shit these days...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up