ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>first round mock
BryanBusby 10:42 AM 04-18-2019
1) Oakland Raiders (f/AZ) - Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma

I think the Cardinals will eventually succeed in moving down, but I don't think they're going to get an RG3 type of haul for it. Gruden knows that Carr is a low ceiling QB that can't handle all the verbal diarrhea he spews.

Carr will play in Oakland while Murray learns and takes the reigns when they start in Vegas. Raiders give 4+27 for 1, which is still a pretty dang good return to move down 3 fucking spots.

I could be wrong, but I feel that if the Cardinals were serious about replacing Josh Rosen...they would tell him to stay the fuck home and not risk injury.

2) San Francisco 49ers - Nick Bosa DE Ohio State

The 49ers have a pretty good IDL already, but now just need a good pass-rusher opposite from Dee Ford.

3) Denver Broncos (f/NYJ) - Quinnen Williams DL Alabama

I think the Broncos are going to try and go all in with Flacco. Grabbing a key player like Williams would be a huge boost for Fangio's Defense to go along with Chubb and Von Miller. Broncos give up 10, 41 and 2020 2nd for 3.

4) Arizona Cardinals (f/OAK) - Ed Oliver DT Houston

Cardinals slide back and get an elite IDL pass-rusher.

5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Devin White LB LSU

Arians gets a key guy for the middle.

6) New York Giants - Josh Allen OLB Kentucky

They're going to pass on a QB. lolgiants

7) Jacksonville Jaguars - Jawaan Taylor OT Florida

They tipped their hand a month ago

8) Detroit Lions - Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State

The Lions need edge rushers.

9) Buffalo Bills - Christian Wilkins DT Clemson

Kyle Williams replacement

10) New York Jets (f/DEN) - TJ Hockenson TE Iowa

The Jets have a sad sack of ass for targets, so that needs to be the focus. A Tight End is a best friend to a young QB, so I think Hock makes sense here.

11) Cincinnati Bengals - Drew Lock QB Missouri

I'm not buying that the Bengals are gonna ride with the ginger for long. He's hurt a lot and pretty limited and getting old. The Bengals are gonna hope they can get one good year from him to flip in 2020. New regime = new QB

12) Green Bay Packers - Rashan Gary DL Michigan

The Packers have added a lot in FA, but could still use an odd on DL.

13) New York Giants (f/MIA) - Daniel Jones QB Duke

The Giants will probably jack off allover Jones because he works with Eli. I don't think the Giants are going to let the Redskins pick a QB before them and the Dolphins will literally suck a cock for a draft choice. Giants send 17 and 95 to the Dolphins for 13.

14) Atlanta Falcons - Cody Ford OT Oklahoma

The Falcons grab a new Right Tackle.

15) Washington Redskins - AJ Brown WR Mississippi

The Redskins need some WR's, regardless of QB.

16) Carolina Panthers - Andre Dillard OT Washington State

Panthers gotta grab a LT prospect

17) Miami Dolphins (f/NYG) - Dalton Risner OT Kansas State

Risner is going to go higher than people think and the Dolphins have a massive hole at Right Tackle now.

18) Minnesota Vikings - Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College

The Vikings direly need some help at LG and Lindstrom is a plug and play 10 year plus guy there, so I don't think they give a fuck about the value. Trade down isn't likely or Lindstrom lasting till the next pick. If they're gonna reach, this is the fucking year for it.

19) Tennessee Titans - Noah Fant TE Iowa

Delanie Walker sucks so Fant makes a lot of sense.

20) Pittsburgh Steelers - Brian Burns OLB Florida State

The Steelers hate Dupree and can't wait to replace him.

21) Los Angeles Chargers (f/SEA) - Byron Murphy CB Washington

The Chargers feel they are really close and giving up a 3rd rounder to have top dibs on the CB's in the draft is a small cost. His long speed concerns will be minimal with the kind of system the Chargers run.

22) Baltimore Ravens - DK Metcalf WR Mississippi

The Ravens need a big fast WR that can high point some erratic QB passes and capable of run blocking well. Metcalf is that kind of player.

23) Houston Texans - Clelin Ferrell OLB Clemson

The Texans aren't showing a lot of interest in paying Clowney what he wants, so they should draft his replacement and trade him.

24) Oakland Raiders - Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

The Raiders aren't going to count on muscle hamster to be worth a fuck

25) Philadelphia Eagles - Devin Bush LB Michigan

The Eagles get a new MLB

26) Indianapolis Colts - DeAndre Baker CB Georgia

Baker is such a great fit for the Colts zone system

27) Arizona Cardinals (f/OAK) - Garrett Bradbury C North Carolina State

Center is a real weak link on the Cardinals Offensive Line

28) Seattle Seahawks - Jonah Williams OT Alabama

The Seahawks grab an upgrade from Ifedi.

29) Washington Redskins (f/KC) - Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

With talk of the Packers possibly grabbing a QB and the Patriots looking for a replacement for Tom Brady, the Redskins package 46 and 76 together to get their guy. The Chiefs have reportedly canned the draft party, so doesn't seem like they plan to make a choice at 29 one way or another.

A lot of talk of Haskins dropping lately, which is great news for teams towards the end of Round 1 looking to trade.

30) Green Bay Packers - Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma

Aaron loudly whined about his receivers and I'm sure it wasn't forgotten.

31) Cleveland Browns (f/LA Rams) - Greedy Williams CB LSU

The Browns want to put their finishing touches on the roster to win the North while the Rams need to move back and fill some holes. The Browns give 49 and 80 for 31 and now have a fucking stacked roster.

32) New England Patriots - Jerry Tillery DT Notre Dame

The Patriots reload on the DLine.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:54 AM 04-18-2019
If Devin Bush makes it that far and KC doesn’t trade up, we fucking riot.

He’s one of the 10 best players in the draft.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:55 AM 04-18-2019
Spagnuolo doesn't value the LB position a lot. I don't think they would.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:07 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Spagnuolo doesn't value the LB position a lot. I don't think they would.
He may not, but I think Bush is a better pure player than White even. He’s got Bobby Wagner upside IMO.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:08 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He may not, but I think Bush is a better pure player than White even. He’s got Bobby Wagner upside IMO.
I'm not saying Bush is bad, just the Chiefs aren't going to trade up for one.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:24 PM 04-18-2019
I don't see them trading out of 29 if Williams is there unless the 'skins are willing to blow them away with an offer.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:34 PM 04-18-2019
I was real back and forth between move down and taking Greedy. Think he's one of the better options if we're doing man to man.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:27 PM 04-18-2019
I was real back and forth between move down and taking Greedy. Think he's one of the better options if we're doing man to man.
I agree. Though I bet we play a little bit of any and all coverages. I think that's the whole point; that under Sutton, everybody knew what the defense was on every play.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 03:11 PM 04-18-2019
OK Bryan, what do the Chiefs get with their extra picks?

Need to add round two...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:27 PM 04-18-2019
I just don't know how this trade down benefits the Chiefs
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:09 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
OK Bryan, what do the Chiefs get with their extra picks?

Need to add round two...
So demanding!

Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I just don't know how this trade down benefits the Chiefs
Well, if they're not sold on Greedy Williams than really the talent dip from 29 to 46 is really minimal. They can attack pretty much all of their needs with 5 picks on Friday. If we're talking a trade down just right outside of the first round than well we'd be in agreement. Picking up a mid range 3rd would be pretty quality though.

The strength of this draft is basically picks 40 through 100.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:23 PM 04-18-2019
So demanding!

Well, if they're not sold on Greedy Williams than really the talent dip from 29 to 46 is really minimal. They can attack pretty much all of their needs with 5 picks on Friday. If we're talking a trade down just right outside of the first round than well we'd be in agreement. Picking up a mid range 3rd would be pretty quality though.

The strength of this draft is basically picks 40 through 100.
i understand the draft value chart and everything but in my opionion that 29 is worth way more then to move back 17 spots and only getting a 3rd for it. Id rather just stay where im at and pick a guy i can have on a 5th year option. Imagine if we had Jones on a 5th year option
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:26 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i understand the draft value chart and everything but in my opionion that 29 is worth way more then to move back 17 spots and only getting a 3rd for it. Id rather just stay where im at and pick a guy i can have on a 5th year option. Imagine if we had Jones on a 5th year option
Not comparable situations. Chris Jones was a first round talent and they shifted back minimal amount of slots for much less than a 3. Trading back and landing a 3rd round pick (when you're looking at a lot of 2nd round talents) would make sense.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:42 PM 04-18-2019
If the Chiefs slid down to 46, I think it opens up more possibilities.

46) Chase Winovich

61) Jace Sternberger

63) Andy Isabella

76) Lonnie Johnson

92) Connor McGovern

With that I think you've hit all the major needs. Pat has some new weapons with Isabella and Sternberger and McGovern could push out Erving. Got a corner and edge rusher.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:42 AM 04-19-2019
If both Greedy and Tillery were on the board at 29 and the Chiefs traded back I'd be sad.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up