ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:04 PM 08-05-2018
Tosu obviously needs a high character coach to rebuild their image. Mike Riley is a great choice!
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 05:06 PM 08-17-2018
Zach Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices, Had Sex With Staffer, Took Nude Photos at White House

Originally Posted by :

COLLEGE FOOTBALL AUGUST 17,2018
Zach Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices, Had Sex With Staffer, Took Nude Photos at White House

by Brett McMurphy

Documents and receipts Stadium has obtained show Zach Smith ordered more than $2,200 in sex toys, male apparel and photography equipment and had the items delivered to him at Ohio State’s Woody Hayes Athletic Center in 2015.

The Woody Hayes Athletic Center houses all Buckeye football operations.

All of the items were delivered to “Zach Smith, Woody Hayes Athletic Center, 535 Irving Schottenstein Drive, Columbus” between February and May 2015. Copies of some of those documents are listed below.

Courtney Smith said Zach Smith took multiple photos of his penis inside the Ohio State coaches’ offices, inside the White House when the Buckeyes visited in 2015 and also photographed himself in the coaches’ offices receiving oral sex and having sex with a OSU staffer.

After winning the 2014 national title, the Buckeyes were honored at the White House on April 20, 2015.

One photo of Smith’s penis, taken on April 20, 2015 according to a time stamp, shows Smith in his black suit he wore to the White House event. Another photo of Smith’s penis includes a White House bathroom towel featuring the Seal of the President of the United States.
https://watchstadium.com/news/zach-s...se-08-17-2018/
[Reply]
vailpass 05:21 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:

One photo of Smith’s penis, taken on April 20, 2015 according to a time stamp, shows Smith in his black suit he wore to the White House event. Another photo of Smith’s penis includes a White House bathroom towel featuring the Seal of the President of the United States.

:-)

Any pics of the staffer he banged?
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:57 PM 08-17-2018
This guy surely saw his life heading this route a couple weeks ago. Good Lord. :-)
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 08:24 AM 08-18-2018
Anybody remember when this was supposedly about domestic violence? Yeah, me neither.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:15 PM 08-18-2018
It is interesting that Urban Meyer being such a "man of character and integrity" surrounded himself with the likes of Zach Smith, Aaron Hernandez, etc.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:20 PM 08-18-2018
Zach Miller just trying to be like Bill Clinton while in the White House
[Reply]
kccrow 01:33 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That's an extremely poor excuse, as it sounds like Ohio State has some more heads to chop if anything.
Don't really disagree. The investigation concludes this Sunday, so I'd imagine they'll take a week or two to assemble the facts and come to a conclusion. I didn't get the impression in statements I've read by President Drake that AD Smith was even a subject of investigation in this, although he didn't rule out what the team of investigators is doing in that regard. It seems like a one or all case (i.e. Z. Smith vs Z. Smith, Meyer, & G. Smith), but we've seen witch hunts before.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:35 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It is interesting that Urban Meyer being such a "man of character and integrity" surrounded himself with the likes of Zach Smith, Aaron Hernandez, etc.
Every Power 5 coach in the nation just laughed at this.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:12 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by :
Every collegiate coach in the nation just laughed at this.
Just fixed it up a bit for you. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:36 PM 08-22-2018
I figured he’d get one game off but they did need to appease the torch and pitchfork crowd.

Ohio State Suspends Coach Urban Meyer for First Three Games of Season

Ohio State has suspended head football coach Urban Meyer for the first three games of the season without pay, the school announced in a press conference Wednesday.

The announcement comes after the Ohio State Board of Trustees held a closed meeting on Wednesday at the Longaberger Alumni House on campus to discuss their findings from their investigation into Meyer's conduct. The meeting lasted twelve hours. Meyer, his wife, Shelley, and athletic director Gene Smith were seen entering the building throughout the day.

Meyer will miss Ohio State's games against Oregon State on Sept. 1, Rutgers the following week and No. 16 TCU on Sept. 16 in Arlington, Texas.

AD Smith was also suspended without pay from Aug. 31-Sept. 16.

Ohio State said last week that president Michael V. Drake would announce his final decision on Meyer after consulting with the Ohio State Board of Trustees.

https://www.si.com/college-football/...ion-ohio-state
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:31 PM 08-22-2018
So now he has memory loss?
[Reply]
eDave 11:08 PM 08-22-2018

[Reply]
Jerm 07:31 AM 08-23-2018
Still trying to wrap my head around the spin of "yeah he lied but but but he didn't deliberately lie".....what in the blue fuck.....

What a joke. Fuck Ohio St.

Meyer always has and always will be a lying scumbag.
[Reply]
O.city 07:45 AM 08-23-2018
Seriously, that was a fucking joke.

Just go up there and say "yeah, he fucked up but he wins games and makes us a lot of money".
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up