ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 79
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:42 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by underEJ:
The Elway/Montana shootout is still one of my favorite games ever and I really hope someday to be talking about a classic between Mahomes and whoever rises to become his best rival. Will it be Watson? Don't know yet.
Rival implies that the QBs are close to the same level, at least such that a public debate can be had when comparing the two guys.

Watson is never going to play to the level of Mahomes. Maybe if he would approach that level with a coach like Reid or McVay, but he’s not right now. And those coaches don’t exactly grow on trees, especially if your franchise doesn’t believe in hiring a real GM.

I think Brady is the only rival Mahomes is going to have. After he retires, it will be awhile until he has one. Maybe if Wentz stays healthy.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:38 PM 09-10-2019
I think that to be a rival, it's got to be someone thay they play most every year. Much like Brady and Manning did. They weren't in the same division, but usually won their division putting them against each other all the time. So that rules out NFC QB's such as Wentz and Goff. With Luck gone, the Texans could potentially be in position to win their division most years, Mayfield could possibly do the same with the Browns, Big Ben is nearly done, and it's not going to be Mariota or the Ravens running back/QB. It's not going to be anyone from the AFC West. After Brady retires, Maybe Darnold and the Jets? But none of them are close to Mahomes.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:17 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that to be a rival, it's got to be someone thay they play most every year. Much like Brady and Manning did. They weren't in the same division, but usually won their division putting them against each other all the time. So that rules out NFC QB's such as Wentz and Goff. With Luck gone, the Texans could potentially be in position to win their division most years, Mayfield could possibly do the same with the Browns, Big Ben is nearly done, and it's not going to be Mariota or the Ravens running back/QB. It's not going to be anyone from the AFC West. After Brady retires, Maybe Darnold and the Jets? But none of them are close to Mahomes.
Trevor Lawrence.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:02 AM 09-11-2019
Mahomes vs Brady rivalry is already a thing. I'd bet everything I have that our week 14 showdown gets flexed into primetime and is one of the most viewed games in history. We've already entered into Manning vs Brady territory. People wanna see us beat the Pats. Chiefs are literally the only team standing between them and another boring ass Super Bowl.
[Reply]
eDave 02:30 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Mahomes vs Brady rivalry is already a thing. I'd bet everything I have that our week 14 showdown gets flexed into primetime and is one of the most viewed games in history. We've already entered into Manning vs Brady territory. People wanna see us beat the Pats. Chiefs are literally the only team standing between them and another boring ass Super Bowl.
This kinda shit really excites me.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:25 PM 09-12-2019
Watson sucks.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:28 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Zero chance. It's a protected CBS game
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:29 PM 09-12-2019
This is the worst thread in CP history. How dumb does someone have to be to start it...
[Reply]
Coach 06:32 PM 09-12-2019
Another failed DeDerp thread.

Nothing new here.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:40 PM 09-12-2019
LOL, how is thread still alive?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:11 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Trevor Lawrence.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Assuming that he lands in the AFC, probably so.
[Reply]
scho63 04:34 AM 09-13-2019
Is DeBerg still unsure of the answer?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:55 PM 09-15-2019
Deberg?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:02 PM 09-15-2019
Lol. Watson didn't get in the end zone against that Jags team that Mahomes and co just put up 40 on.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:18 PM 09-15-2019
Watson, Hopkins, and Watt don't equal Mahomes
[Reply]
Page 48 of 79
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up